Foids who say they read look so stupid

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
JFL at those bitches who post a pic of them reading some retarted shit. They just try to seem like they have a personality when in reality they’re not more special than some nigga prostitute

• +1
Reactions: KT-34, ICXCLuvr and truthhurts
They shouldn't be literate tbh they gain nothing from reading books. But introverted girls that read are little qts as long as they're not deluded into thinking they're smart. I would love to have sex if I ever get the chance

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
It's always some Dumb fucking book aswell like how to make freinds in high places

• JFL
It's always some Dumb fucking book aswell like how to make freinds in high places
Equivalent to the retarted book that hamza always recommended. Real moggers read mein kampf

Equivalent to the retarted book that hamza always recommended. Real moggers read mein kampf
I don't take life advice from shitskins what was the book he talks about is it that 48 rules of power or something

• +1
I don't take life advice from shitskins what was the book he talks about is it that 48 rules of power or something
nigga you know the name quit playin

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I mean this old ass book about how to socialize or something JFL if you need a book to learn that its over

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Girls who say they read probably read smut or some shit, theyre freaks

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and imthesupremecel
  • JFL
I mean this old ass book about how to socialize or something JFL if you need a book to learn that its over
No bro you don't understand bro this book is gold bro bro

• JFL
Screenshot 2024 08 30 00 10 36 249

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and imthesupremecel