Foids who see my pic think I’m subhuman but foids on Omegle think I’m chad

PG4BINX

PG4BINX

looksmaxing to become chico
When I show a foid my pic online they usually flake but when I went on Omegle foids were shocked by my attractiveness, not trying to humblebrag but I am genuinely confused by this as I take good pics

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I'm going out on a limb here and saying this has something to do with the fact that on omegle you're in motion as opposed to still images... hmm, maybe?? Dunno, just throwing a random guess out there!

50 girls dodge you then one girl stays and you think you're chad. Ok

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and try2beme
I'm going out on a limb here and saying this has something to do with the fact that on omegle you're in motion as opposed to still images... hmm, maybe?? Dunno, just throwing a random guess out there!
Yes but the difference is crazy and they found me attractive at first glance without me having to say anything

Also on omegle you're most likely frauding the angle and looking from a 3 4ths. Irl women look at your whole face where as dumb asses on looksmax think that your frontalxis barely seen irl

About 1/2 foids think I’m chad there, even if it was 1/50 that’s still above average

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Also on omegle you're most likely frauding the angle and looking from a 3 4ths. Irl women look at your whole face
I have a cheap slightly fish eyed camera mounted on my main monitor which makes my long midface look even longer and my 3/4 angle is bad as I have a recessed chin

Also on omegle you're most likely frauding the angle and looking from a 3 4ths. Irl women look at your whole face where as dumb asses on looksmax think that your frontalxis barely seen irl
My pfp mogs your pfp aswell

• +1
I have a cheap slightly fish eyed camera mounted on my main monitor which makes my long midface look even longer and my 3/4 angle is bad as I have a recessed chin
Most likely the lighting is hiding how recessed your chin is somehow and the 3 4ths males the long face less visible. It's brutally over for you realistically

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
Pro tip omegle does not calculate your SMV in any capcity

Most likely the lighting is hiding how recessed your chin is somehow and the 3 4ths males the long face less visible. It's brutally over for you realistically
I don’t do 3/4, I have it directly facing me. But the recessed chin part is definitely true

• +1
Why are you such an insufferable and negative fuck?? He didn't say anything about his rate of validation in these interactions, you don't know who he is and have no idea what he looks like and yet and you just have to swoop in and assume some negative scenario with your bullshit projections and baseless bubble-bursting. What a moron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and PG4BINX
I don’t do 3/4, I have it directly facing me. But the recessed chin part is definitely true
Do you hoodie fraud? Maybe your chin is nuking your smv. In that case it won't be over

Why are you such an insufferable and negative fuck?? He didn't say anything about his rate of validation in these interactions, you don't know who he is and have no idea what he looks like and yet and you just have to swoop in and assume some negative scenario with your bullshit projections and baseless bubble-bursting. What a moron.
Shhh incel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and PG4BINX
To be fair he was right to make such an assumption even though it wasn’t true and if it had been wouldn’t have been so bad

• +1
Do you hoodie fraud? Maybe your chin is nuking your smv. In that case it won't be over
I don’t hoodiefraud regularly, if I got bimax aswell it would boost my smv considerably but I’m a 5’11 manlet

• +1
You are truecel, the opinion of autists on incels forums is much more important than how women actually treat you, I’m being realistic.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 28541 and PG4BINX
I also had a foid from there FaceTime me several times and she saw my face from a lower angle and it caused no problem for her

• +1
To be fair he was right to make such an assumption even though it wasn’t true and if it had been wouldn’t have been so bad
My ass, fuck this bitch ass nigg@!

You are truecel, the opinion of autists on incels forums is much more important than how women actually treat you, I’m being realistic.
I can’t take aspy rating seriously as there are so many threads about guys coping because a bug eyed curry is slaying on social media

It's because they have to skip a 100 Pajeets to see you.

Try Omegle in another language like Dutch and get ready to get blackpilled.

It's because they have to skip a 100 Pajeets to see you.

Try Omegle in another language like Dutch and get ready to get blackpilled.
Sounds brutal although I haven’t seen many curry’s on Omegle in recent times and it was foids from uk and us who found me chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist