Folix22 for hairloss

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Anybody tried this?....smells like scam to me

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Mrinfinityx
Anybody tried this?....smells like scam to me

Just massage ur scalp + around 15 min of red light therapy or sun exposure to the scalp; depleted cappilaries, chronic scar tissue building, calcification, oxidation are the main cause of hair loss even for androgenetic causes

U will upregulate ur cell metabolism and strengten ur anagen phase as a consequence as well as ur whole cell survivability

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and schizo echochamber
scam, only fin/dut/min/ru are what actually work

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai and Deleted member 33579
Just massage ur scalp + around 15 min of red light therapy or sun exposure to the scalp

U will upregulate ur cell metabolism and strengten ur anagen phase as a consequence as well as ur whole cell survivability
no amount of massaging your scalp will help if you have male pattern baldness, you need to nuke dht

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
no amount of massaging your scalp will help if you have male pattern baldness, you need to nuke dht
U still need to enrich ur cappilaries for lutting against chronic inflammation, oxidation, chronic scar tissue building and calcification; so nothing is lost

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Struggler03
I dont know if it is better to get ED with duasteride honestly, like u have more hair temporary but u are nuking ur dick erections capacities aswell as many other things like dick shrinkage over time, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
I dont know if it is better to get ED with duasteride honestly, like u have more hair temporary but u are nuking ur dick erections capacities aswell as many other things like dick shrinkage over time, etc.
ED with dutasteride is overblown, only a very small minority of people get sides and usually they have shit lifestyle with obesity and other issues which contribute more to ED than dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
I wouldn't take risk when it comes to hairloss tbh it's better to just get on fin

dut raised libido plus got crazy elastic skin, w good collagen
ED with dutasteride is overblown, only a very small minority of people get sides and usually they have shit lifestyle with obesity and other issues which contribute more to ED than dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03