Folks who believe it's just about face are just delusional

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Looks are not just about your faggot face but rather all your physical attributes.

Being tall, having a big dick, frame and muscles, they are all just a different stage or a deeper layer in the whole of your looks.

I think sometimes we are just coping because changing certain things are extremely difficult to say the least.

Anyway, I've already been told I have "totally unrealistic expectations", they do have a point regardless so maybe don't take me serious...

• +1
Reactions: J o r o and BigBiceps
you don't say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Water isn’t wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
face>height>frame

This isn't news to anyone

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 685
Yeah no shit but face is by far the most important

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
ugly face is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
if you're lacking one of the three of the face, height, frame trifecta then you can still get girls. however, when you get to two things get rough. nt goes without saying unless you have all three

giphy.gif

Reminder that you can be...

Too short/tall
Too narrow/wide
Too twink/muscly
Too small dick/big dick

But you can never be too handsome.

FACE

Looks are not just about your faggot face but rather all your physical attributes.

Being tall, having a big dick, frame and muscles, they are all just a different stage or a deeper layer in the whole of your looks.

I think sometimes we are just coping because changing certain things are extremely difficult to say the least.

Anyway, I've already been told I have "totally unrealistic expectations", they do have a point regardless so maybe don't take me serious...
Legit. All matters, but maybe it's just difficult to admit if you're lacking on one certain thing such as height or d size.
IMG 20191113 184522

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Triggered by my own thread since 1.80 midget and miss 3 inches of d to hit 10" :feelswhy:

It's over being over because you cope it's not over but in reality its all just over :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless