follow a proper routine they said, you won't make progress like this they said.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
20221209 114719

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others
Haha your wrists are tiny

fuck proper routines all you need to do is lift heavy and progressive overload

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, Yerico7, TrestIsBest and 7 others
fuck proper routines all you need to do is lift heavy and progressive overload
as long as you're more or less hitting your entire body and overloading in either reps or weight it makes little difference what you do, 'science based' routines are the biggest cope on the market.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, mug, zeshama and 8 others
its 99% genes
i do only shit i enjoy and still mogs

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
Nice male gaze maxing a lot of dudes will call you buff and Swole gz

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and kokoszanel
Nice male gaze maxing a lot of dudes will call you buff and Swole gz
most of my ioi's are from women, men just cry because I refuse to do anything besides deadlifts for legs.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 2268
its 99% genes
i do only shit i enjoy and still mogs

99% genes indeed, I got a little benefit from doing TRT and some small cycles but it’s not some Captain America serum shit like everyone thinks. OP mogs me to the grave and is natty.

Science based routines make no sense. Either it’s unnecessary complication and you could have lifted harder, or you simply can’t follow the program because your body is not capable of following the progression it requires.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 22354 and Orc
99% genes indeed, I got a little benefit from doing TRT and some small cycles but it’s not some Captain America serum shit like everyone thinks. OP mogs me to the grave and is natty.

Science based routines make no sense. Either it’s unnecessary complication and you could have lifted harder, or you simply can’t follow the program because your body is not capable of following the progression it requires.
science based shit doesn't work all the people preaching it are literally small and normies eats it up bc scinece.
heavy weight and genetics whats gonna build you muscle it doesn't matter what routine you follow

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Orc

jfl at people doing 8 different exercises for a single body part.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7 and Deleted member 22354

The whole thing just exists to sell machines, routines and coaching imo.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 22354 and Orc
Just ordered Burger King

Your delts are big but a little more projection would be ideal

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Your delts are big but a little more projection would be ideal
I'm at the start of my third year of taking lifting seriously, I should still be able to eke out some gains, but else I can always just stop being natty.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
as long as you're more or less hitting your entire body and overloading in either reps or weight it makes little difference what you do, 'science based' routines are the biggest cope on the market.
do whatever you want just load your muscles somehow, but in order for them to grow you have to eat. Food is of utmost importance

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 22354 and Orc
rn I do 8-12 sets per muscle group with 2-3 different exercises in a week and strength and muscles grow at the same pace as when I did 20+ sets. It's actually not bad to do a lot of sets if you are small as you can recover, but once you acquire decent muscle mass you will find it impossible to handle high volumes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
rn I do 8-12 sets per muscle group with 2-3 different exercises in a week and strength and muscles grow at the same pace as when I did 20+ sets. It's actually not bad to do a lot of sets if you are small as you can recover, but once you acquire decent muscle mass you will find it impossible to handle high volumes
I only do 4 compounds and 2-3 accesories.

my compounds are 10x10 and I do nothing else for the day.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I
I'm at the start of my third year of taking lifting seriously, I should still be able to eke out some gains, but else I can always just stop being natty.
wouldn’t roid if I were you, you look alright
one makes 99% of natty gains in the first 2 years

I

wouldn’t roid if I were you, you look alright
one makes 99% of natty gains in the first 2 years
I'm almost thirty so I'm keeping the option open, don't want to physically decline at age 40~

looks good, height?

What do you mean by the title are you saying you don't follow a proper routine

What do you mean by the title are you saying you don't follow a proper routine
nope I do 4 compounds and 2-3 accessories.

nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
New favorite program

Attachments

• patreon-powerlifting-program-by-clarence0-1_compress.pdf
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
nope I do 4 compounds and 2-3 accessories.

nothing else.
I've had way more progress with this type of routine than with volume loaded bullshit.

Idk if any of guy youngcels have a reference point for Layne Norton but a decade ago he was the science based guy advocating huge volume and more sets = more overload garbage

Needless to say I didn't grow much

• +1
Reactions: Orc
I've had way more progress with this type of routine than with volume loaded bullshit.

Idk if any of guy youngcels have a reference point for Layne Norton but a decade ago he was the science based guy advocating huge volume and more sets = more overload garbage

Needless to say I didn't grow much
Huge volume works when one is skinny and has lots of time to eat and rest, yet it provides only little advantage over just focusing on compounds
But when one already has solid mass and has less free time they'd better stick to more minimalistic routines and they will feel it anyways

Huge volume works when one is skinny and has lots of time to eat and rest, yet it provides only little advantage over just focusing on compounds
But when one already has solid mass and has less free time they'd better stick to more minimalistic routines and they will feel it anyways
I do it because I enjoy working out slowly throughout the evening, gives me something to do while I clean my house, do laundry, etc.