Follow up on Incisor Chewing and waffle on why Midface shortening is possible

charliewillascend

charliewillascend

Iron
To those that saw my last thread I have purchased Mastic gum and have been chewing it with my incisors however I was wondering if this was correct as I chew it I have to use my tongue to consistently re shape it and place it in my incisor teeth chewing area if that makes sense. I was wondering if this movement of the tongue could be activating the buccinator muscle and fuck me over and the exact technique anyone used when they incisor chewed.

I plan to make a thread explaining why moving the maxilla forward does 100000% shorten the Midface to those who say you can’t shorten something that has already grown which you would be correct but you can change the angle meaning it would have less vertical height but still be the same length (by moving the maxilla) (think Pythagoras theorem how in a right angle triangle the hypotenuse is always the biggest despite the vertical length being same as the opposite side)

I will make a proper thread on this if your not interested just read the top part and answer the question this thread was wrote in 2 mins but I still think it’s useful for the retards who don’t think shortening mid face is possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx and asdvek
Incissor chewing is quite risky tho if you use heavy forces.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Incissor chewing is quite risky tho if you use heavy forces.
That’s people who belt pull right? They’re functionally retarded chewing should be fine I would think

To those that saw my last thread I have purchased Mastic gum and have been chewing it with my incisors however I was wondering if this was correct as I chew it I have to use my tongue to consistently re shape it and place it in my incisor teeth chewing area if that makes sense. I was wondering if this movement of the tongue could be activating the buccinator muscle and fuck me over and the exact technique anyone used when they incisor chewed.

I plan to make a thread explaining why moving the maxilla forward does 100000% shorten the Midface to those who say you can’t shorten something that has already grown which you would be correct but you can change the angle meaning it would have less vertical height but still be the same length (by moving the maxilla) (think Pythagoras theorem how in a right angle triangle the hypotenuse is always the biggest despite the vertical length being same as the opposite side)

I will make a proper thread on this if your not interested just read the top part and answer the question this thread was wrote in 2 mins but I still think it’s useful for the retards who don’t think shortening mid face is possible
Interesting, tag me in it

how long are you planning to do it for? because im sorry to disappoint you but i have already tried it with super hard gum for hours a day for a total of 1 month i would say or a little less than that and 0 difference

how long are you planning to do it for? because im sorry to disappoint you but i have already tried it with super hard gum for hours a day for a total of 1 month i would say or a little less than that and 0 difference
you chewed with your incisor front teeth? So it makes it like awkward?

the buccinnator doesnt control the tongue it controls the position of the cheeks when you suck your cheeks in or blow

• +1
Reactions: charliewillascend
the buccinnator doesnt control the tongue it controls the position of the cheeks when you suck your cheeks in or blow
Yeah I realise this now cheers mate

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
yes with incisors
Weird I have heard so much positive feed back on incisor chewing, I’ll have to try it and see if it’s a cope or not I will also be thumb pulling so that could affect results but I will report back

Weird I have heard so much positive feed back on incisor chewing, I’ll have to try it and see if it’s a cope or not I will also be thumb pulling so that could affect results but I will report back
ts doesnt work