Following the 'Female Gaze' trend will stop you from being a slayer and make you good Long Term Relationship material

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
What women generally want for a STR (short term relationship) is like not the same thing as what they want for a LTR (long term relationship). The majority of what female gaze tells you will either emasculate you by making you wear makeup and painted nails or just make you more appealing for LTRs (long term relationships aka betabuxx relationship).

Female Gaze claim 1: 'muh facial hair is male gaze bruh'
A total of 9991 participants (8699 female, 1292 male) completed this study. There was a significant main effect of facial hair with heavy stubble being most attractive followed by light stubble, then full beards and clean‐shaven faces being least attractive of all. Stubble was judged as most attractive overall and received higher ratings for short-term relationships than full beards, which were more attractive for long-term relationships.
@Prettyboy @Biggdink

Female Gaze claim 2: 'anything more than fight club body is male gaze bro'

The results across six studies support the hypothesis
that muscularity is a sexually selected fitness cue.
Women
reported that their past short-term sex partners were
more muscular than their most recent sex partners
across two measures of muscularity.
Men with larger sternocleidomastoid and upper trapezius muscles were rated as stronger, more masculine, and higher in short-term attractiveness.
@BucketCrab

Female Gaze claim 3: 'Another cope on this forum is people believe masculinity is shown through body WHICH IS UTTER FUCKING COPE'
Short-term mating oriented women rated men with low WCRs (0.7) as more attractive, supporting the first hypothesis. Since the costs of low investment may be less concerning for women pursing a short-term mating strategy, they may demonstrate a stronger preference for features associated with masculinity. Women perceive men with low WCRs to be dominant, masculine and immunocompetent, and these characteristics contribute to their perceptions of attraction.
Males with high SHR and females with low WHR reported sexual intercourse at an earlier age, more sexual partners, more extra-pair copulations (EPC), and having engaged in more instances of intercourse with people who were involved in another relationship (i.e., having themselves been EPC partners).
@Pretty

Female Gaze claim 4: 'deep voice is male gaze bruh'
In turn, a large literature demonstrates that women generally prefer men with relatively low-pitched voices, particularly in the context of a short-term relationship.
@Verse

Female Gaze theory is like another attack on masculinity to keep men from slaying and keep them docile and weak @VeryFuglyNiyguhs
FhiIKDiXgAA1ptU
FhiIX6jX0AMuScP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, autistic_tendencies, Vvvvxxxx and 18 others
Studies are cope

Studies also say Chinese men are highest sex appeal in 2022
Yea these eyes surely mog
CBE14870 41C0 413F 8A34 2CC0EB79B434

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 22126, twilight and 5 others
Water

Prettyboys are for ltr and when girls need a pretty face to stare at. It's been debunked already

Sex appeal maxxed maesthetic gl guys are rare and they mostly hookup etc. You'll rarely see them in ltrs, just like you would rarely see a prettyboy being a slayer instead of ltr cuck

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, A L P H A M A L E, Vvvvxxxx and 9 others
fuck tails

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 23280 and 5 others
fuck tails indeed

tails i know you are 24/7 on this forum: YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN GERMAN CUCK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 21531 and 9 others
OP did you @ me cause you liked my voice? :love:

• Love it
Reactions: softlysoftly

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 23280 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 23154 and 3 others
faithful -2.6 :lul:

• JFL
i’m not sure this still applies to women from ages 16-18.

therefore i’ll stick to maesthetic/robust prettyboymaxxing

• +1
have you considered that women don't really know what they want at a conscious level and all studies conducted on the subject through questionnaires are useless.

the only thing that matters is results.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 20631, AverageTevvezFan and 9 others
Can you imagine some boneless normie attempting the tiktok style ? Long hair, baggy clothes , twink physique, rings etc . I lol at the fact that many users have been tricked into embarrassing themselves publicly like that.

• JFL
Reactions: stralzon, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others
Facial hair can mask subpar lower thirds. So obviously they look better, generally, since the average man has a recessed lower third.
That doesn't make facial hair ideal. It makes it ideal if you don't have a good lower third (90% of men).

The study you posted is specifically related to neck size. Yes, a thicker neck is generally more attractive than a pencil neck. This is hardly new, and really doesn't prove that you need a body as big as a bodybuilder to be attractive. In other words; your neck's muscularity does not scale linearly with how attractive it is - there is a sweetspot of size that looks harmonious and natural, while still healthy and strong. The very same reasoning applies to your entire's body muscularity; the perfect size may not be brad pitt's fight club body, but it sure as fuck isn't ronnie coleman's.

Female Gaze claim 3: 'Another cope on this forum is people believe masculinity is shown through body WHICH IS UTTER FUCKING COPE'
Again - yes, wide shoulders and narrow hips is an attractive masculine trait. Nobody in their right mind would deny that. But you don't need to have shoulders so wide you can't fit into doors for that.

Female Gaze claim 4: 'deep voice is male gaze bruh' relatively low-pitched voices
Relatively. R E L A T I V E L Y. Of course you have to sound like a male. But you don't have to sound like Batman to be attractive. Plenty of singers with sweeter-sounding voices enjoy thousands of female admirers - but they still sound like men!

Female Gaze theory is like another attack on masculinity to keep men from slaying and keep them docile and weak.
Who the fuck would possibly benefit from that? How much of a delusional tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist do you have to be to believe that young girls posting that they find feminine men attractive is some sort of hidden ploy to "attack masculinity" and oppress masculine men?

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, Deprived, twilight and 1 other person
What women generally want for a STR (short term relationship) is like not the same thing as what they want for a LTR (long term relationship). The majority of what female gaze tells you will either emasculate you by making you wear makeup and painted nails or just make you more appealing for LTRs (long term relationships aka betabuxx relationship).

@Prettyboy @Biggdink

View attachment 1953950

@BucketCrab

@Pretty

@Verse

Female Gaze theory is like another attack on masculinity to keep men from slaying and keep them docile and weak @VeryFuglyNiyguhs
View attachment 1953919View attachment 1953920
Thats why im going for a balance of both im naturally more masculine with a prettboy eye area
An in between is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and softlysoftly
Thought this was water

LTR is exactly the reason im female-gazemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18890 and 3 others
I'd like some research on what percentage of women switch their preferences from prettyboys to masculine chads back and forth, and how many stick to only one type

Thank you for posting this video as it came to my mind
When I was 18 I was 68kg MTN and used to wear red chinos and a baggy sweater with a design of a hot girls face on it (faggy shit that was trendy at the time but I intentionally went extra peacock with the colours)
On my nights out clubbing I would kiss up to 9 girls (my record) but often 4-5
I was female gaze maxxed since I was tall and skinny in baggy clothes with peak collagen but it really doesn't mean shit for slaying since I never slayed any of the hot girls I kissed

I have a theory that the less threatening looking you are the more willing foids are to kiss you since they already decide in their head it wont go any further than that and no physical escalation on your part will change their mind
To them it is like kissing another girl

Whereas if you look more masc and threatening, you may end up kissing less girls but it's because the girls know that if they kiss you and you escalate physically, it may turn them on enough so that they end up wanting to go home with you which is often against their plan at the start of the night (aka they don't plan to go home with a guy with normie face who has sex appeal and can turn them on but sometimes it ends up happening)
If you had a Chad face you could be skinny and feminine leaning and they would put up no resistance to sex but less than 1% of population meets that criteria so it's not worth using as a theory debunker

Being roided and lower trust looking helping my slaying dramatically while my club makeout tally decreased

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
Studies also say Chinese men are highest sex appeal in 2022
this was about str versus ltr
Your a dumbass
old news
have you considered that women don't really know what they want at a conscious level and all studies conducted on the subject through questionnaires are useless.

the only thing that matters is results.
yes obviously I have noticed that like all the things I mentioned pan out in actual real life situations such as clubs and bars
the guys who get the girl to leave with them for sex the quickest and most successfully are usually tall jacked low inhib with stubble and tats

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2268

old news

yes obviously I have noticed that like all the things I mentioned pan out in actual real life situations such as clubs and bars
the guys who get the girl to leave with them for sex the quickest and most successfully are usually tall jacked low inhib with stubble and tats
IMO:

STR pheno:
  • Stubble
  • Low body fat % (12% or below)
  • 21+ FFMI
  • Maesthetic or DOM
  • Tight fitted clothes
  • Tattoos (optional)
  • RTT (optional)
LTR pheno:
  • Clean shaven, full beard (suggested by @softlysoftly ) or patchy facial hair
  • Higher body fat% (15% or above)
  • 21 FFMI or below
  • Soy, prettyboy, robust prettyboy, cutecel, oofy doofy
  • Regular fit/loose clothes
  • High trust face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Yerico7, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
LTR pheno:
  • Clean shaven or patchy facial hair
the only thing I would change is patchy facial hair and make it full long beard which research says makes men look like good long term partners
I'd like some research on what percentage of women switch their preferences from prettyboys to masculine chads back and forth, and how many stick to only one type
it depends on what they are looking for if its a hookup and like hot sex they will go for the str type of guy but if they are looking for a guy they can vent to and take to parties and show their parents it will be a ltr guy
Can you imagine some boneless normie attempting the tiktok style ? Long hair, baggy clothes , twink physique, rings etc . I lol at the fact that many users have been tricked into embarrassing themselves publicly like that.
i just feel bad for them they would rather believe incels on a internet forum instead of people that have real life experience and they would rather believe tiktok clips over actual research papers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 23554, Yerico7 and 2 others
the only thing I would change is patchy facial hair and make it full long beard which research says makes men look like good long term partners

it depends on what they are looking for if its a hookup and like hot sex they will go for the str type of guy but if they are looking for a guy they can vent to and take to parties and show their parents it will be a ltr guy

i just feel bad for them they would rather believe incels on a internet forum instead of people that have real life experience and they would rather believe tiktok clips over actual research papers
Updated, thank you very much.

• +1

old news

How important do you think tats are for a guy thats already tall jacked and tan

• +1
IMO:

STR pheno:
  • Stubble
  • 21+ FFMI
  • Maesthetic or DOM
  • Tight fitted clothes
  • Tattoos (optional)
  • RTT (optional)
LTR pheno:
  • 21 FFMI or below
  • High trust face
Can you post some pics of good stubble?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Facial hair can mask subpar lower thirds. So obviously they look better, generally, since the average man has a recessed lower third.
That doesn't make facial hair ideal. It makes it ideal if you don't have a good lower third (90% of men).

The study you posted is specifically related to neck size. Yes, a thicker neck is generally more attractive than a pencil neck. This is hardly new, and really doesn't prove that you need a body as big as a bodybuilder to be attractive. In other words; your neck's muscularity does not scale linearly with how attractive it is - there is a sweetspot of size that looks harmonious and natural, while still healthy and strong. The very same reasoning applies to your entire's body muscularity; the perfect size may not be brad pitt's fight club body, but it sure as fuck isn't ronnie coleman's.

Again - yes, wide shoulders and narrow hips is an attractive masculine trait. Nobody in their right mind would deny that. But you don't need to have shoulders so wide you can't fit into doors for that.

Relatively. R E L A T I V E L Y. Of course you have to sound like a male. But you don't have to sound like Batman to be attractive. Plenty of singers with sweeter-sounding voices enjoy thousands of female admirers - but they still sound like men!

Who the fuck would possibly benefit from that? How much of a delusional tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist do you have to be to believe that young girls posting that they find feminine men attractive is some sort of hidden ploy to "attack masculinity" and oppress masculine men?
you missed the point mate
this was about str vs ltr, characteristics that make you more of an str guy vs things that make you more of a ltr guy (lacking str related physical characteristics)

slaying = str (short term relationship e.g. hookups, ons, flings)
and since most people here are so interested in slaying i thought i would like post some physical characteristics that constitute a str guy

it so happens to be that the recent prevalence of the 'female gaze theory' on this forum tends to go against what's required to be an str guy
if you want to be a ltr guy that is alright with me but I don't want guys to think following the female gaze theory will make them slayers like they wrongly assume it will
Who the fuck would possibly benefit from that?
a lack of strong masculine men makes its easy for goverments to take away rights and control people and push narratives that selfishly suit them
young girls posting that they find feminine men attractive
1) those are the men they want to like be in ltrs with
2) if you want to use tiktok as some sort of credible or reliable source of evidence then we might as well start posting clips of women saying they like dad bods and nice personality over looks
How important do you think tats are for a guy thats already tall jacked and tan
its like the icing on the cake at that point why not do it research says it might be beneficial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Yerico7, Xangsane and 1 other person
not only users here i've seen many normies trying to pull that look cringe af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and softlysoftly

@Prettyboy @Biggdink

View attachment 1953950

@BucketCrab

@Pretty

@Verse

Genuine husband

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and softlysoftly
Short term appeal is really about dick size which is independent of archetypes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554

Now imagine a roidcel trying to kiss prime aged girls.. instant rejection

And guy in vid is giga recessed but haloed by loose clothes , hair and collagen

Imagine same guy wearing tight clothes @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23280 and Prettyboy
So what do we need to look like to get women?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23280, Hero of the Imperium, Deprived and 2 others
His whole aura would be gone
He would look so out of place it’d be painfully uncanny to look at by girls

square
Fuck off im serious

• +1
Short term appeal is really about dick size which is independent of archetypes
How so? like sure if every girl knew a guys dick size that would probably be high on the list of something they want for a short term relationship but they obviously don't see your dick until you're about to have sex with them.

• +1
IMO:

STR pheno:
  • Stubble
  • 21+ FFMI
  • Maesthetic or DOM
  • Tight fitted clothes
  • Tattoos (optional)
  • RTT (optional)
I have none of those, except height which I guess could be put in the DOM category

LTR pheno:
  • 21 FFMI or below
  • High trust face
I have all of these, fucking over for me since there is basically no girl who I've encountered that are good for ltr. In addition to that I'm also not attractive so I'm basically useless to women until their later 20s and early 30s for betabuxxing. Also from my experience women do want LTRs over STRs but since all the ltr pheno guys are unattractive they settle for STR thinking they may be able to get the guy to stay which inevitabley doesn't work leading to them settling for an unattractive guy with an ltr pheno. So fucking brutal how you can decipher someones life decisions with the blackpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Xangsane and softlysoftly
dick size
you don't walk around naked with an erect penis, women select men for strs based on a set of characteristics some of which I mentioned above
How so? like sure if every girl knew a guys dick size that would probably be high on the list of something they want for a short term relationship but they obviously don't see your dick until you're about to have sex with them.
^^^
So what do we need to look like to get women?
if you want an str

if you want an ltr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Xangsane and Hero of the Imperium

@Prettyboy @Biggdink

View attachment 1953950

@BucketCrab

@Pretty

@Verse

bit autistic, but good post.

basically look and act like.a.cuck.if u want females to want.u for LTR not STR.

fucking brutal for me

• +1
  • +1
His whole aura would be gone
He would look so out of place it’d be painfully uncanny to look at by girls
exactly his whole aura is based on being good for a ltr (long term relationship) a slayer is not supposed to look like him
he has a skinny body, small frame, high trust face, and other things of that nature that signal things like caring, trustworthiness, and friendliness

Now imagine a roidcel trying to kiss prime aged girls.. instant rejection
Being roided and lower trust looking helping my slaying dramatically while my club makeout tally decreased
^^^^
@Biggdink you missed the whole point of the thread which was to show the difference between what women want in men for short term relationships versus long term relationships

the prettyboy you posted is ideal for kissing and talking to and taking pictures with and doing ltr type shit with but he is not the ideal guy for a quick and hot fucking session
*obv he will still get sex but not as quickly and frequently and it won't be centered around primal fucking

You also gotta stipulate though that its different for how old you are and how attractive you are. Like I said before if you're not attractive but have the ltr pheno women still wont want to ltr you.
ofc a subhuman is fucked in all cases

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7580
Yeah, I'm not really sure if I should continue female gaze maxxing tbh just because I'm so bland looking in the face. If I roided like @6ft4 I could have a massive body halo because I'm 6 3 but Id probably lose my hair and my skin in the process. brutal

• +1
if you are at that height def go for it because that is like the right base for all this to work
My dad and his older brother are basically the ltr and the str pheno. My dad is a Lanket Ltn 6 foot guy and is high trust in the face but his brother is taller than him 6 2 with big frame and low trust face. Guess who is still married and who got divorced.
stuff like tats can also work for you
to combat hair loss on cycle you can use fin + ru58441 + https://getenhancedmatrix.com/articles/taeians-hair-loss-protocol/
get on accutane for skin
That’s probably my future but I’m just hoping that maybe I can become a htn after leanmaxxing because i would much rather be in an ltr than try to find casual partners just because I’m a bit too high inhib. And there’s also the health risk of roofs and I don’t wanna be unhealthy when I’m old and be miserable

I’m also only 18 turning 19 in a couple of months so I still have collagen at this point to take advantage of

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and softlysoftly
exactly his whole aura is based on being good for a ltr (long term relationship) a slayer is not supposed to look like him
he has a skinny body, small frame, high trust face, and other things of that nature that signal things like caring, trustworthiness, and friendliness

^^^^
@Biggdink you missed the whole point of the thread which was to show the difference between what women want in men for short term relationships versus long term relationships

the prettyboy you posted is ideal for kissing and talking to and taking pictures with and doing ltr type shit with but he is not the ideal guy for a quick and hot fucking session
*obv he will still get sex but not as quickly and frequently and it won't be centered around primal fucking

Bruh I’m not roided, clean shaven 90% time + I have longish hair rn and almost all girls I’ve met off tinder have hooked up on first date and have straight up told me they’re sluts if I don’t make a move

Studies are cope
Girls are sluts in 2022 so you don’t have be a hyper masculine guy to get hookups

YES,, Lifefuel

• +1
Bruh I’m not roided, clean shaven 90% time + I have longish hair rn and almost all girls I’ve met off tinder have hooked up on first date and have straight up told me they’re sluts if I don’t make a move
you are gl I have heard and Im not saying you absolutely have to be hypermasc or have all the traits I listed above to score a hook up
you can still get hookups but guys with the str characteristics are generally viewed by women more like short term partners than long term partners
to just get sex you just need to be meeting the minimum looks threshold and like be on an app, like tinder, where girls are also looking for sex

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
fuck tails
Tails only had some teen love and never slayed pussy because he wasn’t jacked, masculine, deep voice, height mogger, dick mogger

So little faggot can only provide advice from his limited experience with sex and women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, 6ft4, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person