Following the Ukraine conflict for years now its become boring as fuck

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Platinum
"muhh Russia advanced 5mm in Ocheteryne"

Please, call me when Charkiw has fallen or some shit cause this has just been boring as fuck.

Highlight was still the coup but the climax didn't live up to the hype

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Vermilioncore, Madridista and 3 others
literally 4 days after it started it became a nothingburger, I'd check the map and it wouldn't change at all. Fake and gay war tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell, deadstock and zurzolo
Call me when Wagner comes back and takes everything

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Why can't Ukraine just agree to join Russia it's literally the exact same people

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, mrriceguyreturn and Madridista
nah that’s always been boring why not just bomb the whole continent and watch it go up in flames Oppenheimer typeshit innit

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and deadstock
Why can't Ukraine just agree to join Russia it's literally the exact same people
The powerful Ukranins force the rest to die for them on the frontline to preserve their own power. The people get forced against their will to fight for their freedom which is even more ironic

• +1
russia giving up izium and kherson broke my heart

• +1
It's like the Donbass war, years of skirmishes and never changing frontline. So many men sent to the meat grinder just to advance 10 meters in some small shithole village

• +1
Reactions: yue, zurzolo and Beastimmung
Now they're hunting down deserters in the streets. These peoples just don't wanna get killed for some 5'2 rat face clown. Fucking send him to the front line and be done with it, cuz manwhile their women are leaving to get fucked elsewhere.