Following up my latest post: trump wears shoe lift in latest video

falcon1

falcon1

One and only GENETIC BEAST

Self explanatory even when he’s getting assassinated he doesn’t wana appear without his shoe lift which make him 6 inch taller trump is 5’8 exposed!

Even trump knows height is everything keep coping faggots

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, acv700, TUSSELEIF and 11 others
dude brutal. I don’t go outside without 5 inch boost anymore

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, zurzolo, Jova and 2 others
dude brutal. I don’t go outside without 5 inch boost anymore
Bruv read the comments and Reddit he’s literally been proven wearing 6 inch lifts that’s why he is so keen of getting his shoes even when there’s an active shooter on his ass muh 6’3 lmao he is seen with desantis and he is 5’7 and not much height diff :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and boss8055
it’s over rn. not possible to be human at under 200cm. I even wear height boost to get groceries now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700, UrGirlsMcm, zurzolo and 4 others
Best investment by far bro no one will ever know that shoe has 2.5 inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, zurzolo and Alt Number 3
based bro. one day I will get leg lengthening
Bro height is pure morphine life best single life Changing investment u can possibly do

Any manlet can grow 5’7 to 6’3 using LL it mind boggles me why no one is doing it and just metal masturbating themselves when people like trump have 6 inch lifts :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, zurzolo, boss8055 and 1 other person
it’s over rn. not possible to be human at under 200cm. I even wear height boost to get groceries now
Imagine if trump gota wear 6 inch lifts to be confident imagine gen z :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Alt Number 3
Bro height is pure morphine life best single life Changing investment u can possibly do

Any manlet can grow 5’7 to 6’3 using LL it mind boggles me why no one is doing it and just metal masturbating themselves when people like trump have 6 inch lifts :lul:
Height changes everything for sure bro. it’s day and night different and first step to being DOM and looking like a real man

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, descension and falcon1
I use frequency’s Morphic fields subliminals anything to Increase my height whilst this forum will just edge of by saying it’s cope

• +1
Height changes everything for sure bro. it’s day and night different and first step to being DOM and looking like a real man
fr bro trust me when I take of my shoes I feel like a bitch when it’s like subconscious I feel inferior that’s how bitches feel when a man is tall that’s what they want this forum is pure cope in saying face is close height pure delulu

• +1
Imagine if trump gota wear 6 inch lifts to be confident imagine gen z :feelswhy::feelswhy:
that’s so true bro. Not even billions of dollars can make him feel confident what hope do we have. It’s like a minimum we have to mog his height to compensate

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and falcon1
that’s so true bro. Not even billions of dollars can make him feel confident what hope do we have. It’s like a minimum we have to mog his height to compensate
I can’t agree more dude that’s what I’m telling people all day they focus on useless shit that won’t help them :feelswah:

• +1
Bro I just went out to prayer congregation today without shoes I felt so Insecured next tall fags so much rage and hate :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
If ur not doing LL your not looksmaxing

• +1
I can’t agree more dude that’s what I’m telling people all day they focus on useless shit that won’t help them :feelswah:
That’s good bro. They are the sheep keep coping with bullshit and eventually fall behind. We are laser focused on height development. That’s why we shall prevail

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and falcon1
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
That’s good bro. They are the sheep keep coping with bullshit and eventually fall behind. We are laser focused on height development. That’s why we shall prevail
:chad::fire::chad::yes:

• +1
Keep doing what ur doing don’t be gaslighted G

• +1
they look like they add 0.5 inch

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, TUSSELEIF and zurzolo
He’s getting cooked in Reddit over for him imagine being 78 and height conscious :lul::lul::lul:
IMG 5650

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
If this doesn’t height pill u :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
IMG 5651

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Alt Number 3 and skkrrrtcantdo
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m just gonna jerk it’s too brutal for me at 5’7 khhv at 19 :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
where are you from bro? First world country?
Women here are so ugly that a woman from USA would fog them back to andromeda and hell I wish I was in USA they don’t know how lucky they have it :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and zurzolo
Women here are so ugly that a woman from USA would fog them back to andromeda and hell I wish I was in USA they don’t know how lucky they have it :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
USA is easy too. the girls there will fuck anything. Britain and by extension Australia where I live is nightmare mode. I had lookmax so hard it’s insane

• +1
Reactions: falcon1

LL is literally my life goal i dont care about anything else once i get it

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Either he must be wearing platform shoes, cuz those lifts look pretty thin. Lifts give less height than people think

USA is easy too. the girls there will fuck anything. Britain and by extension Australia where I live is nightmare mode. I had lookmax so hard it’s insane
Aussie and uk is hell mode trust me I’m moving to USA girls there are hot af and have low standard it’s crazy wtf:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3
LL is literally my life goal i dont care about anything else once i get it
:chad::chad::chad: I promise u u won’t regret it don’t let anyone gaslight u ur own the right path keep grinding :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and tomm1453
Either he must be wearing platform shoes, cuz those lifts look pretty thin. Lifts give less height than people think
Platform plus lifts :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3

It boggles your mind that people aren’t dropping 10s if not 100s of thousands, sacrificing months of their lives, their reputation, and risking life-destroying complications? 5’7” to 6’3” would look beyond comical and be very unsafe.

I’m not even anti-LL but it’s not feasible or a good idea for most.

It boggles your mind that people aren’t dropping 10s if not 100s of thousands, sacrificing months of their lives, their reputation, and risking life-destroying complications? 5’7” to 6’3” would look beyond comical and be very unsafe.

I’m not even anti-LL but it’s not feasible or a good idea for most.
Elaborating

where are the lifts

It’s everywhere in social media that his lift flew
they look just like insoles old ppl wear for arthritis or comfort those are not giving him any more than half an inch jfl

they look just like insoles old ppl wear for arthritis or comfort those are not giving him any more than half an inch jfl
:feelsuhh:

jfl at u believing anything liberals say u know insoles were first invented for flat feet not for manlet copers like u right?😹
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: Zoom759