FOMO is real

nathan

nathan

inactive until june 23rd 2024
guys who spent all of high school studying and trying to get into a good college all wish they spent more time socializing and going to party's
meanwhile guys who spent high school socializing and partying wish they spent more time studying.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, hifynnt and <6PSLcel
guys who spent high school socializing and partying wish they spent more time studying.
Literally not the case lul

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Literally not the case lul
I know a former chad who spent all of highschool partying he even fucked 3 girls in one night now he works a dead end shit job he hates and wishes we spent more time on his studies

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hifynnt and <6PSLcel
I missed out on both so im double fucked

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan
I know a former chad who spent all of highschool partying he even fucked 3 girls in one night now he works a dead end shit job he hates and wishes we spent more time on his studies
I'm sure McGregor is crying every time about the fact that he didn't study for 8 hours JFL.

• Hmm...
I never see good looking people work shit jobs tbh, and im not just talking about foids either.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel and St.TikTokcel
This is classic reddit cope.

• JFL
  • +1
guys who spent all of high school studying and trying to get into a good college all wish they spent more time socializing and going to party's
meanwhile guys who spent high school socializing and partying wish they spent more time studying.
Studying is for nerds

• JFL
Momo exists too.

• Hmm...