Food hurges

yumous

yumous

Iron
Pls how the fuck do I control the hurge of eating shit food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
You dont control it, you let thte urges eat at you until you relapse dont eat for a week

your body is naturally programmed want to maintain its weight or increase it for survival incase you're stuck in a famine situation it wants foods that are high in carbs and fats at the same time like burgers fries pizza you got to be extremely mentally strong to lose weight you need a deep resentment and alot of arrogance you have to be a sociopath

• +1
Reactions: yumous
your body is naturally programmed want to maintain its weight or increase it for survival incase you're stuck in a famine situation it wants foods that are high in carbs and fats at the same time like burgers fries pizza you got to be extremely mentally strong to lose weight you need a deep resentment and alot of arrogance you have to be a sociopath
Thanks

• +1

my body rejecta pufa jfl i will gag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
massage tight muscles on your head

• +1
my body rejecta pufa jfl i will gag
same haha I notice the texture of a food cooked in seed oils or a grain fed meat, but I still crave highly palatable mixes of saturated fats and carbs like icecream

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
calorie counters are either peak reddit or newfag/lack of experimentation/ or low iq. u prob have kleinfelters

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell