Food is bad for you. How can anybody think there is such a thing as "healthy food"?

Detona

Detona

Kraken
Yes, you do have to eat to stay alive (unfortunately). But it comes with a toll. Any time you eat something, you're triggering a caustic chemical reaction in your body to break food down and absorb it. That cannot happen without a shitload of inflammation and DNA damage. Try to imagine breaking down a salty, carbonized steak in your liver and transporting the protein molecules all the way to your muscles. There's no way that shit happens without oxidative and physical damage.

Even LOOKING at food triggers inflammation:

We need to figure out ways to get nutrients without this disgusting and horribly inefficient method. Once we do that, we can get rid of the next abomination of the mouth: talking.

Inagine how much better life would be if we eliminated the disaster that is the human mouth entirely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16369, incel194012940 and 9 others
Everything kills you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Richard_Hungwell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, fauxfox, Deleted member 19036 and 9 others
What in the cope is this thread? Just don't go Od on food and u'll be aight

What in the cope is this thread? Just don't go Od on food and u'll be aight

Major copes. Eatng is a substantial contributor to human mortality. Human life expectancy would probably increase to 100 if we could find ways to get out of this barbaric ditch we share with the other mammals.

Humanity will be dragged in to the future by progressive Chads such as myself... Kicking and screaming such laughable copes as "AUTISM" and "EVERYTHING IN MODERATION".

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, the BULL, GetShrekt and 1 other person
thats why multi day water fasting is so anti aging and why I do it all the time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
just have some white booty cheeks in your face for healthy diet

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
who cares? yes all food kills you slowly. Nothing we can do about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Major copes. Eatng is a substantial contributor to human mortality. Human life expectancy would probably increase to 100 if we could find ways to get out of this barbaric ditch we share with the other mammals.

Humanity will be dragged in to the future by progressive Chads such as myself... Kicking and screaming such laughable copes as "AUTISM" and "EVERYTHING IN MODERATION".
you're such a schizo, top 10 craziest users here tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
you're such a schizo, top 10 craziest users here tbh

Hillbilly cope.
You're probably a born-again Christian who's been diagnosed with schizophrenia for vaxx evasion.

I'm literally just paraphrasing the leading transhumanist authors and research scientists working for NASA and the European Space Agency.

In the future, there will be no eating, drinking, or defecation.
By Zoltan Istvan

You can cope until you're blue in the face but minds much bigger than yours are already planning to do away with the human digestive system.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16369, incel194012940 and 1 other person
This is the blackpill. Well said OP

• Love it
Reactions: Detona
Didn’t you used to post on lookism? I remember your gay avatar

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Inflammation is a good thing you retard, we have evolved millions of years to be the way we are , eating is not bad in a natural healthy state .
Working out also causes inflammation yet it s needed to live longer and be healthy?

i’ll do frequent extended fasts once i’m done with bodybuilding and focused on longevity

Keep fasting boyos and not only will you store more bad fat but your genes will adapt in such way that your future offsprings will look like short skinnyfat currycels :lul:

Ray peat diet is ideal, boosts metabolism,high in nutrients and it's easy to digest

Brutal starvationpill

• +1
This reads like copypasta from myproana

detona has the boringest schtick. at least make your stupidity seem plausible so we can laugh at you rather than just go "another shitty detona thread"

I can't live on this earth without a grilled cheese burger fuck u
Why even live

Legit. I want to develop into a photosynthetic being. I imagine somewhere in the universe there are sentient beings that are using photosynthetic processes.

• +1
Ugh. Easy peasy. I have the solution. We need to manipulate male semen that can hold the nutrients a female body needs to prosper. Therefore, if she cherishes life and wants to flourish....well. You don't need a rocket scientist to explain how.

And vice versa. Exploit women's juices and turn that into a stew of flavor, nutrients, and protein a man needs to survive on.

And together, we can feed one another. And the brilliance behind this is it would lead to a world of only Chads and Stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 19036