Foods that increase blood circulation to the head?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
So I've been feeling tension in my scalp

After eating some lemons it feels looser, like there is more blood flowing and less calcification.

What other foods are good for this effect? Water is crucial for this aswell.

Anything that contains a lot of vitamin c

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
reverse rope

Bull Penis ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
I don't know if foods are going to be good. Lemons can corrode your teeth due to the high acidity. Something topical will be much better. Try magnesium oil or even a vinegar on your head.

I don't know if foods are going to be good. Lemons can corrode your teeth due to the high acidity. Something topical will be much better. Try magnesium oil or even a vinegar on your head.
i use argan oil and it does nothing for blood circulation
its the systematic shit that works for me

i use argan oil and it does nothing for blood circulation
its the systematic shit that works for me
For circulation you use peppermint, rosemary, or cayenne oil. The cayenne burns like hell.

For circulation you use peppermint, rosemary, or cayenne oil. The cayenne burns like hell.
can iuse both argan oil and peppermint? is there a best combination?

Yes. You can. Scratch the lemons and apply the argon oil topically with any of the oils I mentioned. Put a towel over your head so you don't stain your sheets

Yes. You can. Scratch the lemons and apply the argon oil topically with any of the oils I mentioned. Put a towel over your head so you don't stain your sheets
do you have to wash it out i just leave it in all day

I'm not sure. I'm sure leaving it overnight will be good

I'm not sure. I'm sure leaving it overnight will be good
ok how does 95% argon oil with 5% peppermint oil sound?
i think thats what i'll do i just saw the thrad on how peppermint oil is pretty damn effective for hair growth

I don't know the exact ratio. Peppermint oil is very potent so whatever feels good for you

ok how does 95% argon oil with 5% peppermint oil sound?
i think thats what i'll do i just saw the thrad on how peppermint oil is pretty damn effective for hair growth
5% was what was on that study, but I just straight dump the shit on my head. 100% pure peppermint essential oil. It doesn't burn nearly as bad as people make it out to.

5% was what was on that study, but I just straight dump the shit on my head. 100% pure peppermint essential oil. It doesn't burn nearly as bad as people make it out to.
nigga what

what type of results have you seen with that?

what type of results have you seen with that?
Not a ton so far, but it's only been a month or two. Feel like I'm gaining a bit around my temple region, but think my crown is still fading. Hard to say though this early. In going to buy a Derminater 2 as well, so I probably won't know how effective the peppermint is by itself