Footage from the club tonight!

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823, Matthias8272, Xangsane and 4 others
Wtf aren't you the Indian with the bulging eyes?

What's the reasoning behind that hair-cut?

New haircut brother plz

• +1
Reactions: User28823, 5.5psl and WanderingBurro
New haircut brother plz
I'm almost 33 most men my age are balding, this haircut mogs them into oblivion. If I cut it short I'll just look like all the other bots.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Everyone in there is MTN or above? Any short guys?

Everyone in there is MTN or above? Any short guys?
Very normie club. The average guy was in the 5.5-6.5 range. I don't remember seeing any obese people. That club also attracts many professional middle-aged people like milfs walking around. I didn't see a single ethnic.

• Woah
Reactions: materialistic
I'm almost 33 most men my age are balding, this haircut mogs them into oblivion. If I cut it short I'll just look like all the other bots.
dude u dont have to cut it short just dont cut it like hitler FFS.
I thought u were joking I didn't think u went outside like that

I went out alone. I drank a quarter bottle of vodka and 2 beers beforehand for to lower my inhibition. I approached like 10 women in total. I didn't get a single brutal rejection, but none of them hooked. I was wearing a long-sleeve shirt though. I was cold approached by one guy for friendly banter. Then I went on stage and danced in front of the crowd. The night ended at Pizza Hut. Next time I'm running muscle and tat game with a small t-shirt.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lawton88 and materialistic
Nigga drinking pisswasser

At one point my opening pickup line was "so many pretty ladies in the club". I really don't know what the fuk to talk with females about, we have nothing in common.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Prince88 and materialistic
I went out alone. I drank a quarter bottle of vodka and 2 beers beforehand for to lower my inhibition. I approached like 10 women in total. I didn't get a single brutal rejection, but none of them hooked. I was wearing a long-sleeve shirt though. I was cold approached by one guy for friendly banter. The night ended at Pizza Hut. Next time I'm running muscle and tat game with a small t-shirt.
You sure deserve respect for that.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Guy is walking into a club with an Adolf Hitler haircut alone and wonders why he ends the night at Pizza Hut FFS.

Get a NT haircut and a wingman dude if you actually want to pull because you are GL enough to do it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Mewton, Economical and 2 others
haircut makes u look like a serial killer

Bro you look so NT with non greasy hair and a non egg shaped head, mirin

Still being in this forum at 33 years of age is unreal bro start a family😭😭😭 it's over