Football Legacy or Money?

Title

• Total voters
Aero

Aero

BB885F9B 0C14 46BA BC8E 6940A262C894

What would you do? The Premier League (Legacy) or Saudi Arabia (Money)? —> at 25

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
In Osimhen's case it's a bit different.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
doesnt matter we will all die probably before the age of 100 anyway

• +1
really dumb if he did that wasnt he wanted by PSG,Chelsea ,Arsenal he was going to earn still a lot of money in England

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Clqs
Money of course muh legacy

But you go to Muslim heaven bro wallahi yippie!!!!!
actually there is only one heaven so no point in saying "Muslim heaven" because a "Jewish heaven" or a "Hindu heaven" doesn't exist

actually there is only one heaven so no point in saying "Muslim heaven" because a "Jewish heaven" or a "Hindu heaven" doesn't exist
but I don't want to go to this one heaven it will be full of muslims : (((

but I don't want to go to this one heaven it will be full of muslims : (((
too bad boyo only other option is hell 😢

Heaven doesn't exist you retarded currycel

If this trend Saudi League will be more competitive than the Bundesliga, Ligue 1.

"Muh History, Muh Fans"

Nearly all English clubs are owned by Jews or Arabs or American Conglomerates most the players aren't even the from the fucking country so stop prending that the premier league has any more of a "soul" players have been mercenaries for the last 20-30 years

• +1
View attachment 3134956

What would you do? The Premier League (Legacy) or Saudi Arabia (Money)? —> at 25
There is no legacy with EPL billionare owners.:lul:

Go moneymaxx to Saudi for 2-3 years and then come back to Europe. Simple.

• +1
I mean the same faggot yes bro
God cannot be homosexual as He does not have a gender nor a body. He is exalted above His creation.

For a average wagecuck normie obviously you take the money.

But if you already have a bunch of money (which I assume this guy does) then I'd focus on legacy more

• +1
I called you faggot but I goes for you both tbh
I can't be homosexual either as islamic law requires perpetrators of homosexual sodomy to be executed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back