Football players GTFIH

Cr™

Cr™

Gold
I'm making one of the best soccer groups In the planet yes you heard me , I'll only pick a select few to join but don't worry you don't have to be Ronaldo I'll pick on alot of terms so just apply and test your luck. In this server Were all gonna help each other succeed in football careers help each others in plans what to do what to buy and where to go the group is free and we're all gonna go through everything step by step together ensuring our success

• JFL
Reactions: spdxer, DNRDniggerking, NateJacobs and 5 others
Discord server by the way

You cant go pro in footbll

• +1
Reactions: aber, boss8055 and TheNextOPry
Just pm me if ur embarrassed of talking here :lul:

I'm making one of the best soccer groups In the planet yes you heard me , I'll only pick a select few to join but don't worry you don't have to be Ronaldo I'll pick on alot of terms so just apply and test your luck. In this server Were all gonna help each other succeed in football careers help each others in plans what to do what to buy and where to go the group is free and we're all gonna go through everything step by step together ensuring our success
? over for you if not in academy by 15

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Niggas not david beckham

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
"Blackpilloverdose" "9 posts" "6 rep" "jul 14 2024"
you’ve posted 3 threads about getting people to join your footballing career and no one gives a fuck maybe you should give up, maybe make your fucking school team first

you’ve posted 3 threads about getting people to join your footballing career and no one gives a fuck maybe you should give up, maybe make your fucking school team first
:lul::lul: join my footballing career and 5 people already joined you absolute retard jfl at your iq leave org and never come back greycel

:lul::lul: join my footballing career and 5 people already joined you absolute retard jfl at your iq leave org and never come back greycel
jfl that you think you can make pro from 5 retards in looksmax.org training together you must genuinely be retarded

jfl that you think you can make pro from 5 retards in looksmax.org training together you must genuinely be retarded
:lul::lul: your the retard for not reading you absolute dumh fuck swallow this ignore unknown ass nigga

Only Low T fags call soccer football

Only Low T fags call soccer football

• JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd
Thought it was actual football

Age? Football is in decline by the way. Prem footballers won't be able to pay for the rent very soon.

none of yall niggas will make it