Football (soccer) keeps you skinnyfat?

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Kraken
It's a mediocre sport for sure. There are way better sports for keeping up with a healthy routine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
It's a mediocre sport for sure. There are way better sports for keeping up with a healthy routine.
Cope it's fun and you get thick legs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Cope it's fun and you get thick legs
Professional soccer players get thick legs in order to enhance their performance, it's not a result of continuously playing the sport. If you're incel and fat, you'll never even touch the ball. At most you'll overcompensate your shitty performance by running through the court, but that's the same as sprinting, if not less effective. All in all, a boring third worlder sport

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Professional soccer players get thick legs in order to enhance their performance, it's not a result of continuously playing the sport. If you're incel and fat, you'll never even touch the ball. At most you'll overcompensate your shitty performance by running through the court, but that's the same as sprinting, if not less effective. All in all, a boring third worlder sport

this chaps clearly never played sport

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Mmm kinda high iq tbh ngl i used to play it tho. It was was fun but that up to preferences...

What do u recommend?

it doesnt u just have to eat more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Mmm kinda high iq tbh ngl i used to play it tho. It was was fun but that up to preferences...

What do u recommend?
Boxing, volleyball, swimming, any sport. It's up to preference really. Football is just not as effective or fun.

Boxing, volleyball, swimming, any sport. It's up to preference really. Football is just not as effective or fun.
I wanna learn boxing so I crash everyone who comes close to my oneitis.

Any advice about where to start ++? London cel btw

Not if you lift weights no
It's a mediocre sport for sure.
EasyGranularDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 4563
I wanna learn boxing so I crash everyone who comes close to my oneitis.

Any advice about where to start ++? London cel btw
No fucking idea, not an Englandcel. Just start up anywhere. Boxing is literally one of the best sports out there. In my high school the jocks do normie sports while the dark triad psychopath PSL 6.5 Gigachad does boxing. I actually think he's bonesmashing unconsciously, his bones get wider all the time.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Soccer mogs everything else