football tryouts are next tuesday

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
I have been training for stamina/endurance since the beginning of September.

I have very good ball skills but my endurance was horrible so I started training

And I followed a training plan that was given to me by chatgpt

then yesterday my friend told me that in the first day of tryouts they would do an endurance/stamina test

It would be a timed mile run and the beep test

I’m more or less confident about finishing the mile in under 7 minutes but today I decided to do the beep test

The standard for the beep test is to get to level 10-12

I got a 6.1

I don’t know what to do. I feel very demotivated. I actually sad. I’m good a football but I don’t have good stamina/endurance

I’m trying to cope that it’s because I am malnourished and barely eat everyday but I don’t know.

I will do the beep test tommorow to see what I get, but after that I cant do it anymore since I need to rest Monday for tryouts

I will try to eat more on Monday and Sunday so that I have more energy for the tryouts on Tuesday

I thought that beep test was going to be easy since I watched this video and it didn’t look hard

If you fast forward to 4 minutes and look at the player who has the orange penny and is closest to the camera, you’ll see how effortlessly he does the beep test

i don’t know, I am now nervous and scared

• So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I have been training for stamina/endurance since the beginning of September.

I have very good ball skills but my endurance was horrible so I started training

And I followed a training plan that was given to me by chatgpt

then yesterday my friend told me that in the first day of tryouts they would do an endurance/stamina test

It would be a timed mile run and the beep test

I’m more or less confident about finishing the mile in under 7 minutes but today I decided to do the beep test

The standard for the beep test is to get to level 10-12

I got a 6.1

I don’t know what to do. I feel very demotivated. I actually sad. I’m good a football but I don’t have good stamina/endurance

I’m trying to cope that it’s because I am malnourished and barely eat everyday but I don’t know.

I will do the beep test tommorow to see what I get, but after that I cant do it anymore since I need to rest Monday for tryouts

I will try to eat more on Monday and Sunday so that I have more energy for the tryouts on Tuesday

I thought that beep test was going to be easy since I watched this video and it didn’t look hard

If you fast forward to 4 minutes and look at the player who has the orange penny and is closest to the camera, you’ll see how effortlessly he does the beep test

i don’t know, I am now nervous and scared

NGL, a 6.1 is pretty brutal. It’s unlikely you’ll improve much by Tuesday. Just try to excel in the other areas instead.

Will you have to play a match in your tryouts ?