Footballer Went from 5'6 at 18 to 6'4 at 24.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Against Internet Addiction
Contributor

Growing after puberty is 100% possible. Water at this point.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, overtier1011, mirrormogger and 7 others
yes mctominay, he told me he listened to height subliminals thats how get to 6'4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, RAMU KAKA, overtier1011 and 11 others
As long as your plates aren't closed, you can grow.
And it's well known by now that growth plates don't close at 18.
They close when they close, and that's determined by growth factor, thyroid hormone and estrogen levels from conception to the present.
Many people have their growth plates open, they just don't have enough growth factor levels to actually get taller.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Fiqh and diamondbill
They close when they close, and that's determined by growth factor, thyroid hormone and estrogen levels from conception to the present.
Many people have their growth plates open, they just don't have enough growth factor levels to actually get taller.
It's over for me, haven't grown a cm since I was 15.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and DoII
It's over for me, haven't grown a cm since I was 15.

i grew 6 cm from 13 to 18

but smh i grew 1cm last month

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, DelonLover1999 and Fiqh
  • +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and endlessummer
All genetic tho, doubt HE did anything differently
He did go to the gym (so he was probably on a high protein diet) and increase his sleep quality, all enhancing IGF-1.

fuck man i havent grown at all since 8th grade, im 20 now, only in height though

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
maybe blasted a bit of hgh, wouldn't be suprised
Maybe, maybe not

Even on hgh people don’t always just grow. Of course it’s worth a try tho

Maybe, maybe not

Even on hgh people don’t always just grow. Of course it’s worth a try tho
If their growth plates are open, it's because of a lack of protein, lack of quality sleep, micronutrient deficiencies or whatever they are using is mild and short-lasting and don't really dose that frequently.

Also, a diet inconducive to heightmaxing could also be a factor (ex. plant-based diet)

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and diamondbill
his dad is 6’1 and his mom is 5’10 sick of seeing this bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: basedblackpiller, zura, Kristin and 1 other person

6”7 or death

• Ugh..
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
rare case me i havent grow from 15 im5;9

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Its coz he bonesmashed his heels and top of his head

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
I'm gonna increase protein and calorie intake but apart from that what can I do naturally?
Need 1-2 inches as i'm just a bit above average in Sweden

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm gonna increase protein and calorie intake but apart from that what can I do naturally?
hur lång är du ?

Bro I'm stuck at 6'1, I just wanted two more inchees tbf
6'1 is the most frustrating height possible, its not manlet tier but you need 3 more inches to be considered tall at minimum.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, DelonLover1999 and Fiqh
Ive heard some little rumours saying you can bonesmash your scalp and heels for some height

Just got lucky

And hes a lanklet.
I honestly think lifting heavy weights at 18 stunted my growth.
I am now a mere 6'1 in my mid twenties.
But its 2023 - every generation grows 1'' on average, rendering the required height for confidence and humanity, 6'3.
Maybe i will unironically get limb lengthening surgery.

He grew a fuck load at 18/19 .Not 5'6 till 22 y/o and then from 22-24 he grew 10 inch.It was just a late puberty not a miracle or hgh

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
He grew a fuck load at 18/19 .Not 5'6 till 22 y/o and then from 22-24 he grew 10 inch.It was just a late puberty not a miracle or hgh
Late puberty doesn't grow you 10 inches

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
hgh or whatever .he grew at 18/19 opposed to 23/24 when growth Plates should 99% be closed
Coaches probably realized his plates were open, and made the best decision they could

convinced 99% of these athletes that have these miraculous growth spurts in their teens are blasting HGH, especially since there's money and future success on the line

think about it, you have a kid that's athletically talented but short, you know he probably won't make it in the big leagues without that extra height boost and he can only compete in a high school environment - it's a no-brainer (not like soccer/football is a height dominant sport like American football or basketball, but still)

a lot of these athletes, especially in American football just have these androgenic orc like faces with massive jaws, brow ridges, etc that suggest exogenous roid and GH use in puberty, even (American) football players of the past hardly ever looked like that

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd