For a long time, i used to cope by believing that I had a good personality

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i thought that im not weird, but that im better than others and that its my looks that are holding me back.

And that is because i believed that my oneitis liked me as a person but my looks just didnt do it for her so she got disappointed.

But when i saw her again, i realized how trashy and basic she is and that she never gave a shit about my personality or looks to begin with.

She was probably laughing behind the screen when i told her i have studied physics or that i play bass. Probably thought "He isn't just subhuman, he is also autistic too, what a catch hahaha". She was laughing the whole time with my autistic responses and behavior (if you are an incel and match with a hot girl, she just wants entertainment)

And in person, she would validate me by telling me im talented only to feel empowered herself kinda like how redditors gaslight incels by telling that they can take matters into their own hands.

It was all a scam, i clinged on this for so long but now its over. My last cope was destroyed.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and baerr
She just wanted some entertainment. Yet in the end you were not entertaining enough so she didn't stay around.

The only way you're gonna have a woman tolerate your presence is if you pay her. Please note: they will not fuck for money they will tolerate you. Which is what dominatrixes will do. Because even hookers have standards.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
She just wanted some entertainment. Yet in the end you were not entertaining enough so she didn't stay around.
i hate this woman so much....why me of all the people??? i didnt deserve this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

he only way you're gonna have a woman tolerate your presence is if you pay her.
my old oneitis was ok with my presence. she even asked me if i was enjoying my chocy milk when we were sitting at a place

my old oneitis was ok with my presence. she even asked me if i was enjoying my chocy milk when we were sitting at a place
Oh yeah? And where is she now? :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Oh yeah? And where is she now? :feelskek:
it was my fault, i just gave up on her because she didnt do sexual stuff with me on the second date :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. i could have taken her for dinner on Vallentine's and maybe then she would have let me...watch

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit