For a weak midface

mogstar

mogstar

Cheekbone implants or fillers ??

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066, everythingisacope, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
small custom zygo implants of 3mm or less, or else you risk to look fake

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Looks fake too frequently. If i did get them it would always be short term temporary ones
I'm currently considering zygos implants or fillers. I'm leaning towards fillers because of the convenience. I don't mind a non-permanent result. But I'm not sure what will give the best result.

I'm currently considering zygos implants or fillers. I'm leaning towards fillers because of the convenience. I don't mind a non-permanent result. But I'm not sure what will give the best result.
I would save up then, yes they do give unnatural results very frequently on both men and women.

You could try a temporary one now thoough since we're in lockdown anyway, if money isnt such an issue

I would save up then, yes they do give unnatural results very frequently on both men and women.

You could try a temporary one now thoough since we're in lockdown anyway, if money isnt such an issue
Yeah but I've also seen zygos implants look unnatural and that would be a lot worse.

I would do mewing. Its the only thing that can provide results that look natural(because they are).

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
I would do mewing. Its the only thing that can provide results that look natural(because they are).
Just mew until you get huge zygos theory

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
I asked Ramieri if he does custom cheekbone (zygo) implants, he quoted me for €9000. I have underdeveloped cheekbones and recessed orbitals. Surely, for that price a custom implant would include both zygos and orbital rims?

Something along these lines (ignore jaw implants)
Userimage 3256358

Last edited:
Does infraorbital rim implants look fake?
No they are the least risk to look fake by a large margin, extremely natural looking implants. Find a fake looking resukt on Internet, ts practically impossible.

Yeah but I've also seen zygos implants look unnatural and that would be a lot worse.
True, wth thee right surgeon and getting moderate advancement only though this risk becomes very low.