For all u slavs here

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I worked this summer in a hotel and i noticed a very strange phenomena exclusive to slav people fucking 7 psl foids with 3 psl subhuman guys who are norwooding hard at first it fried my blackpilled brain but then i got used to it can any slav here explain to me wtf is going on

We are hardcore.
Plus the women don't have that much choice, thoes are the men who are available.
Slavic men usually aren't that good looking,.but Slavic women are usually decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, toolateforme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It’s simply because slavs have more hot women than good looking men.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, SikKunt, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
We are hardcore.
Plus the women don't have that much choice, thoes are the men who are available.
Slavic men usually aren't that good looking,.but Slavic women are usually decent looking
Yeah i noticed that too majority of slav men are ugly no offense but women are above average
It’s simply because slavs have more hot women than good looking men.
Yap i think it's a matter of foids not having choice

Their countries are usually poorer and more traditional, so foids put more emphasis on money and status.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Slavic countries also have a better male to female ratio, with more females than males

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Their countries are usually poorer and more traditional, so foids put more emphasis on money and status.
Yeah i noticed that slav foids are the easiest in terms of looks recquirements tbh still not that much effected by looks hypergamy like the west
Slavic countries also have a better male to female ratio, with more females than males
Yap lucky fuckers the amount of model tier foids with below average fucks i saw in summer fried my brain tbh

Balkan girls like low inhib thugs who violate the basic laws of society. JFL if you are a prettyboy here

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Money

• +1
Yeah noticed that too the dudes with high psl foids have high earning jobs slavs are still not that affected by looks hypergamy imo

Yeah noticed that too the dudes with high psl foids have high earning jobs slavs are still not that affected by looks hypergamy imo
that's because slavic countries are not that rich compared to western countries.

that's because slavic countries are not that rich compared to western countries.
Yeah caught on that too they're barely making ends meet

Yeah i noticed that too majority of slav men are ugly no offense but women are above average

Yap i think it's a matter of foids not having choice
It is what it is.
Slavic phynotype is one of the worst out there.
Unless you are brute slav, then it looks very threatening (Nikolai valuev for example).

• +1
It is what it is.
Slavic phynotype is one of the worst out there.
Unless you are brute slav, then it looks very threatening (Nikolai valuev for example).
True af

Yeah if you count 60+ year old women too. Then you are right.