For all you npcs

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I hope you faggots realize you just can’t lose weight by eating less. You also have to exercise.

Didn't read lose weight

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, RichardSpencel, Autist and 3 others
Why not do both?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
leave da map

Stop complaining about losing weight and just lose it

I hope you faggots realize you just can’t lose weight by eating less. You also have to exercise.

yes you can fucking retard. weight loss is 100% about caloric expenditure. excercise makes it easier but it's not mandatory

stop looking for excuses and put down the mcmeal ASAP

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Autist, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
I hope you enjoy spending your prime years as a fat incel. Lose weight nigga.

Tell @Paretocel to suck a dick

Is that you or the nigga I just mentioned?

When do prime years end? Kinda stupid question but whatever.
Plug your stats into this calculator and eat 1000 calories less than this a day. You'll lose 2-5 pounds a week
TDEE CALCULATOR

My god man do some research. I've lost 60 pounds in the last 10 months and I don't exercise at all. You have to consume less calories than you burn I.E eating 1500 and burning 2000 = 500 calorie deficit for that day. One pound of fat is 3500 calories, therefore a 500 calorie deficit will leave you losing a pound a week. Your body at rest burns over 2k itself, exercise just adds onto how much it burns and its not even worth it because it isn't a lot. You literally know nothing and the fact that you called us faggots shows how fucking dumb you are
yes you can fucking retard. weight loss is 100% about caloric expenditure. excercise makes it easier but it's not mandatory

stop looking for excuses and put down the mcmeal ASAP
Also literally just ignoring this JFL @blackoutwhitein at this point I'm convinced you're trolling tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui