Armand

Meanwhile his brother vic died at age 73 from a heart attack

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 52057 and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Skywalker
just eat meat, seafood, fruits, potatoes, dairy, vegetables in moderation and for bread only rye and you'll be doing better than 99% of people

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Mosh12 and N1666
Primal diet is just an excuse for men who don’t know how to cook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 52057, |Daddy_Zygos| and 8 others
just eat meat, seafood, fruits, potatoes, dairy, vegetables in moderation and for bread only rye and you'll be doing better than 99% of people
never eat meat dont fall for this cope it will age you prematurely, give you cancer and heart disease

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Breakfast costs 50€

never eat meat dont fall for this cope it will age you prematurely, give you cancer and heart disease
bro has seen to many Jewflix documentary's

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
bro has seen to many Jewflix documentary's
carnitard bingo

@Manletmachine wow bro another carnivore is also a conspiratard and a jew hater, what a coincidence its so rare ! (no)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 20399
carnitard bingo

@Manletmachine wow bro another carnivore is also a conspiratard and a jew hater, what a coincidence its so rare ! (no)
Debunk how breast milk from humans can have creatine, cholesterol, and many other compounds exclusive to a diet which includes meat

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia
carnitard bingo

I am not even a carnivore. its just stupid to exclude meat from your diet like you are going to become some vegan super saiyan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
I am not even a carnivore. its just stupid to exclude meat from your diet like you are going to become some vegan super saiyan
ahahahahahha

Debunk how breast milk from humans can have creatine, cholesterol, and many other compounds exclusive to a diet which includes meat
if you are up for serious debate then drop ur discord we can do it on livestream on my youtube channel
im not gonna write paragraphs on this forum

if you are up for serious debate then drop ur discord we can do it on livestream on my youtube channel
im not gonna write paragraphs on this forum
Nigga? What? It would be pretty easy to answer, and im curious, i dont know jack about the difference of veganism etc, so i wouldnt debate you as i am sure you're more knowledgeable,

Cholesterol can indeed be produced in the body with vegan diet, im just unsure about creatine which exists trace amount in certain veggies, and also other meat exclusive compounds in titty milk

Nigga? What? It would be pretty easy to answer, and im curious, i dont know jack about the difference of veganism etc, so i wouldnt debate you as i am sure you're more knowledgeable,

Cholesterol can indeed be produced in the body with vegan diet, im just unsure about creatine which exists trace amount in certain veggies, and also other meat exclusive compounds in titty milk
yeah another jackass who has no clue what he is talking about.. bye by

yeah another jackass who has no clue what he is talking about.. bye by
Yet you cant answer as to why the human titty milk neccessary to grow infants contain many compounds exclusive to meat diets

Yet you cant answer as to why the human titty milk neccessary to grow infants contain many compounds exclusive to meat diets
i can answer i tell you hop on debate im gonna crush you mofo

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
My grandpa is a fat drinker and smoker and still alive at 95 though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
nah its a low pufa diet that matters the most. primal diet is mostly cope.

Why ANYWAY? genes are all that matter
You post an irrelevant anecdote promoting a dogshit diet
I guarantee you will die sooner with all these fucking parasites
Or maybe you have. A farm and then yeah I agree it’s better
But today for most of us THIS IS NOT REALISTIC

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Because whataboutism is not an argument you goofy ahh mf

these guys are mostly retards. unless they are getting their meat straight from a farm they are most likely going to be consuming a shit ton of mircoplastics from store bought meat and will pass prematurely.

these guys are mostly retards. unless they are getting their meat straight from a farm they are most likely going to be consuming a shit ton of mircoplastics from store bought meat and will pass prematurely.
You won't hear a soul in the primal community saying you should eat supermarket meat raw

You won't hear a soul in the primal community saying you should eat supermarket meat raw
im just saying since a lot of people don't have access to farm raised meat. besides it is all about low pufa. there are vegans that aged extremely well due to low pufa.

im just saying since a lot of people don't have access to farm raised meat. besides it is all about low pufa. there are vegans that aged extremely well due to low pufa.
Where do you buy your meat?
I buy it in supermarket, medium quality as premium is too expensive

Raw dairy for the win

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and dimorphism
why would i want to live that long jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: dimorphism
Why vegetables?

Where do you buy your meat?
I buy it in supermarket, medium quality as premium is too expensive
I get mine form a butcher or local farm

way better quality and taste plus the animals probably had a much better life than commercially farmed animals.

I get mine form a butcher or local farm

way better quality and taste plus the animals probably had a much better life than commercially farmed animals.
I was doing this when I was living with my parents but now thzt I’m in the center of Paris wageslaving I don’t know how I could do that

only aryans and negroids blooded crave raw meat
let the inferior races eat their slop
period

daily remider that fire was discovered
1 MILLION YEARS AGO
you fuckin low iq retards :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: