For black guys mainly , long ass thread already apologizing

ka_cnt

ka_cnt

Future Tyrone, black women lover
If you’re born between 04/08 there was no such things as the " Justin Bieber hype " or the " great shift " , you were just ugly .
Justin Bieber’s hype started in 09 and ended in 12 , let’s assume you’re a 04 baby . You were between the ages of 5 to 8 in his prime. At those age attraction is solely based on your facial structure : basically how hot you are . If you weren’t like by girls at this age you were just ugly . At this age no girl cares about your skin tone , racism and colorism are learnt not innate.
The same goes for the " great shift " , when light skin males allegedly stop getting insane attention from black women and black women’s attention became more " balanced " . That’s false , I’ll use a brutal yet very simple way to debunk this theory : me and my younger brother : I’m 17 , he’s 15 . I’m 6’0 and he’s 6’1 yet this is the only thing he’s ahas over me ( if being thugmaxxed is a plus for black men then he has two things over me ) I’m a 6/10 and he’s 4/10 ( when family members see us they always compliment my looks while they only compliment his height ) but since he’s light skin while I’m brown skin he has it insanely easier : got to touch older girls asses , prolly kissed ect. While I’m struggling to keep speaking to a girl for more than a week . But when we were in kindergarten I was borderline polygamous ( I know it means barely nothing at that age ) while he was struggling to get friends . It goes along with my theory : when kids ( especially girls ) aren’t taught to prefer fairer skin tones , they’ll purely go for looks but since we’re getting taught to hate dark skin the shift actually happens : we go from lookism to colorism.

Sorry for my potentially bad English and for the long ass thread but I neede to clarify some stuff for my black boys here