for curry foid what the most important thing

D

Deleted member 12037

Iron
well is been 1 month me working as a waiter in a Paki restaurant in Uk.Im 6ft1 and a gymcell around 17% bodyfat but still have a vtaper well just think me as the biggest guy compared with other waiter but never managed to get any girl phone number or snapchat( maybe because i have a buzz cut but not sure) However there this Paki/Romanian guy with me he's white with green eyes( Prey eyes) and 5ft10 and frameless this tiny piece literally get girls they behave differently with him trying to be flirty and all complementing him.
This literally proves no matter how above average ur height or body its if you are not white or have green/ blue eyes curry wont love

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and .👽.
Who cares about Paki women anyways, least of your worries in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 13994, Heguldus and 2 others
if the pajeeta doesn't smell like absolute shit, then she's considered above avg. for her race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, EverythingMaxxer, Gaia262 and 8 others
Who cares about Paki women anyways, least of your worries in the UK
bro i do as a muslim you just allowed to marry a muslim that why

who cares about curry or asian women bro
:)

but the other waiter is probably better looking than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13409, Gaia262 and 2 others
brutal gymcel pill

also i think its not the eye color, the guy might just facemog you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409, Deleted member 4054 and StrangerDanger
Just go work out some more, you're almost there...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13409, Heguldus, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Approaches start at 100kg bench press

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13409, randomvanish and 3 others
Approaches start at 100kg bench press
I have a 100kg bench but could never approach, my self esteem is so bad id rather jump into traffic than approach

bro i do as a muslim you just allowed to marry a muslim that why
well is been 1 month me working as a waiter in a Paki restaurant in Uk.Im 6ft1 and a gymcell around 17% bodyfat but still have a vtaper well just think me as the biggest guy compared with other waiter but never managed to get any girl phone number or snapchat( maybe because i have a buzz cut but not sure) However there this Paki/Romanian guy with me he's white with green eyes( Prey eyes) and 5ft10 and frameless this tiny piece literally get girls they behave differently with him trying to be flirty and all complementing him.
This literally proves no matter how above average ur height or body its if you are not white or have green/ blue eyes curry wont love
Get rich as a pakistani you should know that you're guaranteed pussy if you got money doesn't matter how you look