FOR EVERYONE WHO IS HOLDING GAMESTOP BUT IS SCARED NOW

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
They want this , they want you getting scared they faked the silver bullshit and the price drop look here https://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/gotoBL/fidelityTopOrders.jhtml gme is 79% bought and 21% sold why did the price drop?? because they are faking the drop with short attact ladders that you can see here: https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/gme/latest-real-time-trades they are doing 100 200 500 everytime on a lower price to create an ilusion the real price is dropping the volume today was really low because almost no one was selling or buying AMC WAS 10 X HIGHER
this is legit their last resort to scare people like you away the media is lying about the silver confirms even more they are FUCKED ( THE HEDGE FUNDS ARE IN SILVER SO THEY ARE TRYING TO PULL A BIG BAMBOOZLE TO PUMP THEIR OWN MONEY)

THEY WANT YOU TO SELL

Please use r/wallstreetbets as your only information about Gamestop

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh, here, Gazzamogga and 15 others
Mirin stock advice from forum chad ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7076, BigBoy and 7 others
forum chad saving GME

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5048, brainded and 7 others
The Jews have already did this last week but somehow the normies are still shook when it happens again

14 shares LETS GO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 1100, Looks234 and 1 other person
Cope. I sold at 420.

Show me proof that melvin cap is still short. That's right, you can't. This is likely a zero sum game at this point, you're just trading tulips.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, studiocel, Truecel14 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Lars
It's over for GameStop bros. Imagine thinking that a MAJOR HEDGEFUND will go broke because of this. They are always going to be 5 steps ahead of the masses. I sold all my GME today

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10142, ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
It's over for GameStop bros. Imagine thinking that a MAJOR HEDGEFUND will go broke because of this. They are always going to be 5 steps ahead of the masses. I sold all my GME today
They can pull out and take their losses or they can continue to fight a bunch of retards up to them not pulling out though since im not a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Lars
They can pull out and take their losses or they can continue to fight a bunch of retards up to them not pulling out though since im not a pussy
and the retards on wallstreetbets are legit retarded can confirm @Gunnersup will miss you when i am on the moon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doncel, Deleted member 8608, magnificentcel and 3 others
and the retards on wallstreetbets are legit retarded can confirm @Gunnersup will miss you when i am on the moon
Im coming with u Lars ill bring extra accutane incase you break out again JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Ritalincell, KrissKross and 1 other person
I already hit the moon, selling at $300 was more then enough gainz for me, people on WSB are dellusional and think it will hit 5k jfl. I still have a few shares though, so I hope it does. But I doubt it

• +1
Not even worried. I'll hold.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecaste and Lars
I already hit the moon, selling at $300 was more then enough gainz for me, people on WSB are dellusional and think it will hit 5k jfl. I still have a few shares though, so I hope it does. But I doubt it
good for you tbh. how much gains u make? also shoulda kept some stocks in tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Lars
This is fucking delusional, melvin has already claimed to cover their positions, and even if they don't they can wait as long as they want the $20 mil a week is way lower than losing possible billions. There is no gamma squeeze or anything coming up I sold at $300

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, thecaste, Lars and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 7173
gj but your amc call was garbage

i got lucky & still made gains but I shoulda sold at 20
I have nothing in stocks atm other then a few GME shares I kept behind. I remember buying GME at $4 because of a reddit post I found, I wish I can still find it but it's impossible now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I have nothing in stocks atm other then a few GME shares I kept behind. I remember buying GME at $4 because of a reddit post I found, I wish I can still find it but it's impossible now
mirin foresight + luck

do wsb & affiliated disc servers etc. do pump & dumps frequently? do people actually make bank off of this shit?

mirin foresight + luck

do wsb & affiliated disc servers etc. do pump & dumps frequently? do people actually make bank off of this shit?
The only meme stocks that made it big on WSB were tesla, GME, shopify, snap, and BNGO I think. I think most people lose money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
The only meme stocks that made it big on WSB were tesla, GME, shopify, snap, and BNGO I think. I think most people lose money
Hows lettucemaxing going tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
god i hate being too retarded for stocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Hows lettucemaxing going tbh
Today I ate a sandwich because I couldn't take it anymore jfl. It's tough ngl. I'm getting back on the diet today, though. Btw have you heard of something called "zix", apparently it can stop hairloss

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Today I ate a sandwich because I couldn't take it anymore jfl. It's tough ngl. I'm getting back on the diet today, though. Btw have you heard of something called "zix", apparently it can stop hairloss
Yeah I tried it but didn’t work

same, I veggiemaxx hard but usually have like 1 actual meal or something. Rice or some shit. Don’t want to become framcel

did you also notice changes? Deeper voice?

• +1
Yeah I tried it but didn’t work

same, I veggiemaxx hard but usually have like 1 actual meal or something. Rice or some shit. Don’t want to become framcel

did you also notice changes? Deeper voice?
Not really, but my scalp is less itchy. Although that may be contributed to taking extreme amounts of anti inflammatory drugs (Otezla and tofacitinib). I am a giga framecel sadly so I'm considering injecting HGH during my final length of puberty (puberty started at like age 18 for me )

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Lars
FUCK GME

HOLD AMC TO THE DEATH

NO SURRENDER

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Lars
Fuck i wish I was 18

• +1
when u become a millionare send me a lifetime supply of retin a pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Lars
Not really, but my scalp is less itchy. Although that may be contributed to taking extreme amounts of anti inflammatory drugs (Otezla and tofacitinib). I am a giga framecel sadly so I'm considering injecting HGH during my final length of puberty (puberty started at like age 18 for me )
i feel like androgens are getting switched or some shit, it's weird
thicker beard, faster beard growth, deeper voice, less cum

think it might be higher t lower dht? idk

• +1
i feel like androgens are getting switched or some shit, it's weird
thicker beard, faster beard growth, deeper voice, less cum

think it might be higher t lower dht? idk
My T is absolutely fucked I'm pretty sure. I've never had morning wood in my entire life jfl. I'm still under the belief that my hairloss is due to both low estrogen and low testosterone. Which is probably why I'm losing hair diffusely without it affecting my hairline (knock on wood)

wth is "lettucemaxxing"
same as chemheadmaxxing
My T is absolutely fucked I'm pretty sure. I've never had morning wood in my entire life jfl. I'm still under the belief that my hairloss is due to both low estrogen and low testosterone. Which is probably why I'm losing hair diffusely without it affecting my hairline (knock on wood)
yeah im kinda the opposite I hold onto muscle very easily, but ever since taking fin my beard growth got really slow though. and now its speeding up. so im kinda thinking I was low T but prob high dht/dhea idk though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
i think low E absolutely FUCKS hairline though
ever wonder why women rarely have recession and if they do its those without curves

I’m holding AMC rn

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
This is fucking delusional, melvin has already claimed to cover their positions, and even if they don't they can wait as long as they want the $20 mil a week is way lower than losing possible billions. There is no gamma squeeze or anything coming up I sold at $300
melvin can claim whatever the fuck they want but if you do the math you'll notice that shit is not adding up at this point. they aren't even covering my dick at this price and with this volume.

shoutout to the boyos from the other thread balls deep in this bitch see yall when we meet up at the fucking moon

• +1
Millions of call options bought at a strike price of 800$

This might be it.

• +1
@larsanova69 can you buy me one of those stonks I am too low IQ but want to hurt bourgeoisie

• JFL
i think low E absolutely FUCKS hairline though
ever wonder why women rarely have recession and if they do its those without curves
fuck does this mean im high e? :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
It's SO LOW RN. This shit better explode back

• +1
me today.
Bought 2.
yolo

koop-jpg.960807

Let me see, what 5 times billioniare Mark Cuban says:
-Hold it, if you can afford it. (if can't afford it, you should not be doing any of this, imo).
-dump your shit, "free trading", broker. And get a real one, where you pay fees for trading.

Cuban

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars and ReverseNorwoodPill
They want this , they want you getting scared they faked the silver bullshit and the price drop look here https://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/gotoBL/fidelityTopOrders.jhtml gme is 79% bought and 21% sold why did the price drop?? because they are faking the drop with short attact ladders that you can see here: https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/gme/latest-real-time-trades they are doing 100 200 500 everytime on a lower price to create an ilusion the real price is dropping the volume today was really low because almost no one was selling or buying AMC WAS 10 X HIGHER View attachment 959548 this is legit their last resort to scare people like you away the media is lying about the silver confirms even more they are FUCKED ( THE HEDGE FUNDS ARE IN SILVER SO THEY ARE TRYING TO PULL A BIG BAMBOOZLE TO PUMP THEIR OWN MONEY)

THEY WANT YOU TO SELL

Please use r/wallstreetbets as your only information about Gamestop
How much does GME cost.?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back