For hairstyles, any hairstyle where the hair is lifted up or pushed to the side or back is best

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Seriously all girls in my life have hated the fringe and like the pushed back hairstyles on men. Never do a fucking fringe, that shit will never get you laid in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21403
Girls only want the pushed back hairstyles or side pushed hairstyles. Only. I’m serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Seriously all girls in my life have hated the fringe and like the pushed back hairstyles on men
so they can asses your hairline, sneaky bitches

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Elvisandreaa, litaz and 5 others
so they can asses your hairline, sneaky bitches
It’s not even that. They really don’t like the sleaze bag skater look. Only online do they like these weird TikTok styles, irl they all only want the pushed back hairstyles like Brad Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21403
It’s not even that. They really don’t like the sleaze bag skater look. Only online do they like these weird TikTok styles, irl they all only want the pushed back hairstyles like Brad Pitt
Nice try. Did the women send you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
absolute copium. I think OP is gaslighting us to get a haircut that will 100% guarantee us not getting any bitches :lul:
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 19036, Johanjohan and 2 others
absolute copium. I think OP is gaslighting us to get a haircut that will 100% guarantee us not getting any bitches :lul:
:lul:
I never said hair length, I’m just saying putting hair pushed up back ir to the side is the only thing that matters. No gaslighting

Very true, fringe should only be considered when trying to fraud shit like too big foreheads or NW2+. Makes you look like a little boy most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 16371
Big copium . Every chad zoomer has a fringe while incel has hair slicked back with gel

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 19036 and Johanjohan
I agree, but us Nw2+ guys look terrible with exposed hairline. It’s Nw1 or hide hairline imo

Fringe can look good af too. It really just depends on the face shape, hair type and skull