For high iq individuals only/ Astral projection

hightiernormiecel

hightiernormiecel

Iron
If anyone here has already tried astral projection, how would you describe the sensation of leaving your body ? I have done it last night, but it,s an undescriptible feeling. If anyone also has tips/routine for better success rate at astral projecting, please share it here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, 6PSLcel and ALP
dude astral projection isnt real
a more realistic thing that u did is lucid dream

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
dude astral projection isnt real
a more realistic thing that u did is lucid dream
I have done both, and both work

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
I tried it and my eyes were tingling super hard after 20 mins of doing it and couldn’t breathe so I jumped out of my bed before I went into that state I haven’t tried it since

• +1
I can only do it when I’m high asf, it just feels weird tbh. Most of the time this happens tho

I tried it and my eyes were tingling super hard after 20 mins of doing it and couldn’t breathe so I jumped out of my bed before I went into that state I haven’t tried it since

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acion, hightiernormiecel and CoreSchizo
try to meditate with 432hz music 15min before doing it, after a bit of patience and determination, it should work, expect at most a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
What do you fear abt it?
thinking abt some scary shit and it spawing up indront of me
and just in general bc I can lucid dream but whenever I get close I jerk myself awake

• JFL
and just in general bc I can lucid dream but whenever I get close I jerk myself awake
Bro just don’t think about @Lebgfinal face, other than that you’re good.
I recommend doing it when you’re extremely tired, you won’t wake up right before it. Or set an alarm in the middle of the night and try it then

• +1
skill issue

wake-induced lucid dream

mostly scary shit
tbh i just need a reliable method to wake up from a lucid dream b4 i get in one
Easy, when you're in the lucid dream, do a reality check, and poof you wake up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hightiernormiecel
Don't do it, bud

If you leave your body a curry will molest you and post it on instagram and then another curry will post a link here

• JFL
Reactions: hightiernormiecel
any methods to wake urself up from a lucid dream ?
Close your eyes in the dream, say I will wake up when I open them in your mind and do this until you wake up. Usually works for me in 1st try

youren't gonna get stuck on some dream loop

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Acion