For how long can you use minoxidil???

lestoa

lestoa

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I heard that you can't use minox forever and that the effect stops working after 3 years and you get hair loss again jfl
Does Minox get Mogged by fin and dut ? And how long can i use fin ? Can i use it forever and and the effect of fin doesn't wear off?

couldnt find anything on google.com either

@PseudoMaxxer you r using minox and fin right ????
I heard that you can't use minox forever and that the effect stops working after 3 years and you get hair loss again jfl
Does Minox get Mogged by fin and dut ? And how long can i use fin ? Can i use it forever and and the effect of fin doesn't wear off?
is that true ??

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
pls give me asnwers incels

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, gabbeascend, boss8055 and 1 other person
I started balding at 16
brutal, iam good rn. I have incredibly thick hair. My grandfather was Norwood 2,5 at 60 and my father is also only Norwood 1.5. I don't drink alcohol, coffee or take drugs . I eat healthy, exercise, and take care of my liver and gut health. I think I'm safe for now (at least I hope so :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:). The grandfather of my mom was only nw1 with the age of 50. So i think my bloodline is alright when it comes to the topic hair.

use fin/dut after puberty and that’s it. Minoxidil is shit, doesn’t eliminate the root cause

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Epola, boss8055 and lestoa
use fin/dut after puberty and that’s it. Minoxidil is shit, doesn’t eliminate the root cause
even when im not balding ???????

• +1
Reactions: Epola
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

at what point can u safely assume puberty is over and can take fin without negative development effects

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
at what point can u safely assume puberty is over and can take fin without negative development effects
the brain continues developing till 25 thanks to DHT
Idk about the bone mass. I’m researching like an idiot

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
update when you have the answer
technically bone mass is almost entirely developed at 21 and Dht is needed only for libido/brain development and erections
So microdosing fin after 21 could be enough till 25

technically bone mass is almost entirely developed at 21 and Dht is needed only for libido/brain development and erections
So microdosing fin after 21 could be enough till 25
i’m 19 voice kept getting deeper after 17-18 and prob still getting deeper, i still have gyno only have a goatee started growing facial hair at 17-18ish didn’t grow that much tho since 16-17 prob 1 or 2 inches (parents are short tho) im 5’10. Am i still going through puberty? does bone mass correlate with puberty or 50/50 or not at all

i’m 19 voice kept getting deeper after 17-18 and prob still getting deeper, i still have gyno only have a goatee started growing facial hair at 17-18ish didn’t grow that much tho since 16-17 prob 1 or 2 inches (parents are short tho) im 5’10. Am i still going through puberty? does bone mass correlate with puberty or 50/50 or not at all
Yes you still are

• Love it
Reactions: thegiganigga
Firstly I’m not a nigger, and I better be low bone mass than looking mid thirties when I’m 19
you can easily do a transplant to return to normal density and then Maintain forever with finasteride without nuking your dht but you zoomer are fucking impatient

you can easily do a transplant to return to normal density and then Maintain forever with finasteride without nuking your dht but you zoomer are fucking impatient
Yea bro I’ll wait for transplant till I get to 25 with Norwood 5, after successfully wasting my prime years being bald

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Your body is completely reconstructing itself at all times, you will never be completely insulated from developmental effects. Fin will fuck you up it just depends on the dose. That shit is not worth it