for lower weight individuals, does smaller amount of fat loss result in larger facial changes?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
if your weight is on the lower end, does a smaller amount of fat lost result in a larger facial change than for someone who is higher in bodyweight that loses the same amount of fat

True im 115 pound manlet I go down 6 pounds and I'm 6% bodyfat :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
ion kniw man my face remains the same if i gain weight or not which my body is terrible at btw

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
ion kniw man my face remains the same if i gain weight or not which my body is terrible at btw
fat loss makes 0 facial difference until you reach 18% tbh (closer to 15 actually). once you start going below 15 is when facial changes happen

before u lose the 6lbs what would ur body fat have been? (i cba to do the math)
Like 11-13

So 1% per pound legit

Maybe like 0.8% per pound

In kgs, like 2% per kg

• +1
Like 11-13

So 1% per pound legit

Maybe like 0.8% per pound

In kgs, like 2% per kg
so even those single lbs drops make a massive difference to your facial aesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
fat loss makes 0 facial difference until you reach 18% tbh (closer to 15 actually). once you start going below 15 is when facial changes happen
shi i must be below 12% then
how much do u think my bf is at 5'11 and 70.2 kgs

how much do u think my bf is at 5'11 and 70.2 kgs
those stats are completely irrelevant to determine body fat. until you have veins running up your abdomen, your not 10% (this is the tell tale indicator of true 10% bf)
shi i must be below 12% then
yes, 10-12 is ideal. i’m 17-18 rn gotta lose 5ish percent. when i start going below 15% is when facial changes are really gonna start coming in. even getting to 12, those 3% under 15 will make a massive difference

it's proportional
meaning if a 140lbs guy for example drops 5lbs of fat and a 190lbs guy drops 5lbs fat (assuming they both start with same bf percentage) the 140lbs will have a much larger facial difference than 190. right?

meaning if a 140lbs guy for example drops 5lbs of fat and a 190lbs guy drops 5lbs fat (assuming they both start with same bf percentage) the 140lbs will have a much larger facial difference than 190. right?
yes just in total weight it's 3.6% and 2.6%, and it's not even this cause fat mass is more fluctuating and smaller than bones etc

• +1
Yeah that's what the word "percentage" means

• +1