For most women, sex is not organic -- it is random & inconsequential (& why)

Entitled Asshole

Entitled Asshole

I'm all about that mog, 'bout that mog, no cucking
Let me briefly explain what I mean here. To most women, when they engage in sexual behavior, the pattern is not normally innate because most women will follow along. So the women aren't necessarily engaging in sex because they thought about it and feel desire for it before, but because a situation led to it & make it work. Women don't normally find random men's dicks attractive, they find valuable men's dicks attractive. So they won't see an act of sex as meaningful if there was no real interest in what led to it at all. If a girl has some arrangement with a guy that's sexual, this doesn't mean the women actually necessarily find it attractive. This is because women don't find the act of sex attractive, they find the act of sex with a desirable man to them as attractive, which is a key difference. What makes a man "desirable" can be things we know like looks, voice, height, masculinity, dark triad, rape game, psycho, pretty, dimorphism, dominance behavior and far-reaching sense of power, etc.

This is how most normies get laid. It isn't that women look at them and feel attracted, linked, magnetically pulled, aroused, and see them as superior mates. No. Women just can trade off true sexual interest and true attraction for things like material benefits. If they had a kid with a guy who has material benefits it might be because he has some sexually appealing trait, but how much I don't know.

It is because normies tap in to the psychology of manipulation to get women to go along with acts they'd not normally have done should manipulation not have been there. In fact, all normie "Strategies" on dating are manipulation through and through:

1. Pay for dates (i.e., guilt her in to thinking she owes you something or must eventually pay you back somehow)

2. Treat women like men (i.e., do shit for them and expect to have sexual favors returned, i.e., date degenerative whores who see sex acts as favors more than lust, so that it's like a "bro for bro" kind of deal when that's shitty male:female dynamics)

3. Be "nice" just because (i.e., someone being nice is supposed to drive another to be nice back to them, which can mean eventual sex or relationship because it's a series of benefits for her even if the innate arousal factor is ignored to gain said benefits)

All these are strategies of manipulation. Chad or sexually attractive men don't have to warm up, slow entry, pay dates, be nice, hang out on the back burner, and wait until something "happens" while she can fuck and chase all the guys she REALLY wants innately. The guys that make her act like us guys would for girls (if bluepilled). You want to be the great man, not take the scraps of the bargaining bastard.

See the truth is most women are bluepilled which is why they say the stupid shit they do sometimes. Women who are truly blackpilled are not worth the fuck at all because you'll know why they want you, they'll know why they want you, and all of the "mystique" surrounding human relationships is spoiled on both ends. Girls easily, especially degenerative whores now, love being empty whores.

Women may be subconsioucly blackpilled in that they know things and have a default mode that appears blackpilled, but to their awareness they are bluepilled. They see the world with bluepilled lenses even if their inner workings are unknowingly blackpilled.

A girl who chases a guy, she WANTS that guy and it is driven by the same factors a dude may chase a woman. But if you gotta chase and those eyes aren't lighting up right away, step back and smack yourself across the face. You only approach when you have a signal because a signal means she already likeely picked you. And if a whore only will touch you for a favor or boredom, she don't really like you.

And it's about being picked first, because otherwise you're doing the bidding for her, not the other way around. Most women and girls sadly use sex as a tool, often not even PiV sex but shit like handjobs, blowjobs, footjob, eetc. They can use this and themselves as whores this way without actually having sex. Just look at OnlyFans, etc. They can be whores without actually doing what old fashioned whores would do, i.e., actually fuck men but still can cash in and even nowadays thanks to the world w'ere in these online onlyfans whores can make 100x more than what the whores in the olden days would (not that I recommend them anyways). Basically, "favors" don't count the same.

So in other words girls are whores and utilize whoredom as favors. Those are not the kind of "luck" you want. You want a girl who actually wants to fuck and feel attraction to you, not some kind of arrangement where you only get sex as part of some favor or somthing and/or some inconsequential, mentally ill spur of the moment where some girl with depression or bipolar or something fucks you but doesn't count because she's fucking out of heer mind and not in the zone really. Don't be the "lucky guy" she fucks, be the guy who brings her luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Darkeningstar, Chadeep and 3 others
All of this for a stinky wet loose hole
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, humanoidsub7 and Entitled Asshole
So many years of Evolution still men can't predict women.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I have a very low attention span this morning, I was tempted to write dnr.

most women are bluepilled which is why they say the stupid shit they do sometimes.
To remind those who think that females have third eyes

DNR another long ass thread for something so simple
Whores: sex for looks
Normie foid: sex as a reward