for my fans i make this thread again

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken
so basically focus on unimaginable IQ

because only an unimaginable IQ has the potential to make money, it enables you to do everything at virtuoso-level.

there is no need to focus on crime, if you focus on unimaginable iq, you can still do crime, but maybe even no crime is needed if you have an unimaginable IQ. Anyway(s), focus on unimaginable IQ. C unimaginable IQ.

You get smarter every day, even if you dont do anything, life gets easier every day even if you dont do anything, just dont overwhelm yourself, you can still increase your IQ and knowledge, but only if you want. Btw for me IQ and knowledge is the same thing like intelligence and being smart. Its about getting more intelligent in every way. Even becoming better at computer games and better at painting.

if you focus on x u miss out on y. This means that if you focus on math instead of staring at the wall doing nothing, there is an opportunity cost, means while u learned math u missed out on the thoughts u would have had while staring at the wall and potentially a better frequency, meaning you would have felt better which also is good. and subconsciously ur getting better always. its hard to explain it to you, its a very high iq deep topic, like also turbo mana regeneration comes into play which means while u do nothing or say play pc games, your brain and body regenerates to be able to think higher level thoughts later. Remember, dont try to remind, dont try to understand, just repeat and write down/record for better memory retention. its not bad if you dont understand this post, just take with you what u understand, dont sweat it, i also dont understand everything in this universe yet. but i still remain the highest IQ in the world. This post was written with literally zero effort.

tagging my biggest fans:

@paladincel_
@Veganist
@LancasteR
@deadstock
@cooldude1231
@MoggerGaston
@romanstock
@WeiWei
@flippasav
@noobs
@moredatesmorerapes

but ok now im gonna watch Real Madrid CF vs FC Barcelona, it starts in quarter hour.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, isis_Bleach, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
btw rate my recent pic:

Attachments

• 4564564565.jpg
    4564564565.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and LancasteR
read every word. legend.

not even the title