For people in highschool

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
How do you cope with the fact you are never going to be 6’3 with a 24’ bidelt walking the hallways of your school captivating every jb with your piercing blue eyes and getting respect from every other guy just by walking by

Muh I will wait till college to slay
Muh i have to study to pay my surgeries and slay when I’m 30

Your life is fucking over, you wasted the most precious time of your life by being on an Indian forum, scrolling tiktok and “looksmaxxing” or gymceling like a slave

You will never have a genuine careless relationship ever, you are scarred for life, if you are already stressed out on hs, well, it’s fucking over because from now it’s getting worse, you will be a loveless wagie in a degen jew runned world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and nathan
How do you cope with the fact you are never going to be 6’3 with a 24’ bidelt walking the hallways of your school captivating every jb with your piercing blue eyes and getting respect from every other guy just by walking by

Muh I will wait till college to slay
Muh i have to study to pay my surgeries and slay when I’m 30

Your life is fucking over, you wasted the most precious time of your life by being on an Indian forum, scrolling tiktok and “looksmaxxing” or gymceling like a slave

You will never have a genuine careless relationship ever, you are scarred for life, if you are already stressed out on hs, well, it’s fucking over because from now it’s getting worse, you will be a loveless wagie in a degen jew runned world
you don't have to be chad to have good life