For people interested in peer-reviewed journals on maxxing T (over 18)

reminder that trying to naturally maxx T as adult is cope because it won't do shit for looks but upvoted for contribution (y)

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Here bro, the looksmaxx survey with over 1000 participants:y'all:
Screenshot 20210525 172135 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, lutte and Seth Walsh
reminder that trying to naturally maxx T as adult is cope because it won't do shit for looks but upvoted for contribution (y)
Increasing T does a lot for everyone. Not talking about changes in looks btw. Benefits I have in mind is increased drive, mood etc...

Cordyceps Militaris seems interesting from reading that journal. Hasn’t been talked much before in terms of optimising hormonal profile.

Zinc
D3
Cordyceps Militaris (increases 5-AR)
Lactobacillus
Resveratrol
Chrysin (proven AI)
Bioperine (for increased bioavailability)
NAC

Along with good diet, exercise, sleep. Higher fat diet to increase cholesterol could really help increase T.

Seems like an interesting stack... Lions Mane is said to lower 5-AR activity (not proven though).

Cordyceps has a lot more evidence of increasing 5-AR and somehow increasing T whilst reducing LH and FSH through some unknown mechanism. Probably improvement intratesticular function but idk how, doesn’t really explain why/how

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 5818 and LastHopeForNorman
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Lol what a cope. These vitamins won't do a shit. Just use exemestane, it will raise your T noticeably without side effects and without rebound effect
Increasing T does a lot for everyone. Not talking about changes in looks btw. Benefits I have in mind is increased drive, mood etc...

Cordyceps Militaris seems interesting from reading that journal. Hasn’t been talked much before in terms of optimising hormonal profile.

Zinc
D3
Lacidobacillus
Resveratrol
Chrysin (proven AI)
NAC

Along with good diet, exercise, sleep. Higher fat diet to increase cholesterol could really help increase T.

Seems like an interesting stack... Lions Mane is said to lower 5-AR activity (not proven though).

Cordyceps has a lot more evidence of increasing 5-AR and somehow increasing T whilst reducing LH and FSH through some unknown mechanism. Probably improvement intratesticular function but idk how, doesn’t really explain why/how

Lol what a cope. These vitamins won't do a shit. Just use exemestane, it will raise your T noticeably without side effects and without rebound effect
I have used exemestane 4 years ago when I knew nothing. Turned about to be a stupid decision, and I still don’t know why I did it...

Zinc
D3
Lacidobacillus
Resveratrol
Chrysin (proven AI)
NAC

I dont know about your background mate but I know that I feel the same at 300 ng/dL and at 1200 ng/dL, only at 1200 I'm way stronger and more muscular (dont confuse with good looking because my frame is shit and my face is garbage). Even when I was on test enanthate I didn't feel more chad. Test is overhyped on this forum tbh (not talking about prenatal test and test during early development).

I have used exemestane 4 years ago when I knew nothing. Turned about to be a stupid decision, and I still don’t know why I did it...
What were the consequences?

Need adequate levels of estrogen for bone health and mood too

I dont know about your background mate but I know that I feel the same at 300 ng/dL and at 1200 ng/dL, only at 1200 I'm way stronger and more muscular (dont confuse with good looking because my frame is shit and my face is garbage). Even when I was on test enanthate I didn't feel more chad. Test is overhyped on this forum tbh (not talking about prenatal test and test during early development).
also higher test doesn't make me more motivated or less depressed or less anxious or anything.

• +1
What were the consequences?
I still don’t know but that was during the worst time of my life and I didn’t feel like it did anything luckily. Maybe my shit was bunk. Was in liquid form lol

Need adequate levels of estrogen for bone health and mood too
I don't feel any impact on my mood and libido when I take aromasin 12,5 mg e2d, but I do feel sometimes pain in my bones. That's the only problem

• +1
Exercising daily no matter what should be the default... supplements are cope if people aren’t already doing what they know they should be doing...
I posted in the Wrong thread :feelsuhh:

• JFL
also higher test doesn't make me more motivated or less depressed or less anxious or anything.
It really should. Did you get tested and had results that went from 300ng to 1200ng? That’s huge. Test is really dopaminergic. High T should make you feel less fearful and more motivated in general

I still don’t know but that was during the worst time of my life and I didn’t feel like it did anything luckily. Maybe my shit was bunk. Was in liquid form lol
So you tolerated the exemestane bad? I think this is personal for everyone. I have been using arimidex for 2 months (Had no acces to aromasin) and had those bad side effects you mentioned, but they faded away in 3 weeks. When I switched to aromasin, I still had no bad sides. I think your body should get used to low estrogen levels

• +1
I don't feel any impact on my mood and libido when I take aromasin 12,5 mg e2d, but I do feel sometimes pain in my bones. That's the only problem
Are you trying to keep your epiphyseal plates open? Why are you taking it?

Are you trying to keep your epiphyseal plates open? Why are you taking it?
Yes, the purpose is heightmaxxing. But I'm also experienced some androgenic effects: I started having wet dreams frequently

• +1
So you tolerated the exemestane bad? I think this is personal for everyone. I have been using arimidex for 2 months (Had no acces to aromasin) and had those bad side effects you mentioned, but they faded away in 3 weeks. When I switched to aromasin, I still had no bad sides. I think your body should get used to low estrogen levels
No I just took it for literally no reason (long before this forum). Maybe in retrospect it was to try reduce my gyno. Went through 2 dropper bottles of it and nothing happened, no bad effects after discontinuing that I can think of. I was lucky I guess but was dumb for taking it not knowing that I could’ve messed with my hormones in all kinds of ways

Diet

• Love it
No I just took it for literally no reason (long before this forum). Maybe in retrospect it was to try reduce my gyno. Went through 2 dropper bottles of it and nothing happened, no bad effects after discontinuing that I can think of. I was lucky I guess but was dumb for taking it not knowing that I could’ve messed with my hormones in all kinds of ways
This is not a drug that can mess irreversably your hormones unless you use very high dosages that raise your LH and FSH too high (which will reduce sensivity to them)

Looks good but I’m too sleep deprived to read rn will tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
It really should. Did you get tested and had results that went from 300ng to 1200ng? That’s huge. Test is really dopaminergic. High T should make you feel less fearful and more motivated in general
Yeah, those are not numbers pulled out of my ass. I tested my levels in lab multiple times. Those are natural results too, I never tested my test when on exogenous testosterone because I felt like there was no point (I knew my stuff was pharmacygrade and I would just probably go over scale)

Yeah, those are not numbers pulled out of my ass. I tested my levels in lab multiple times. Those are natural results too, I never tested my test when on exogenous testosterone because I felt like there was no point (I knew my stuff was pharmacygrade and I would just probably go over scale)
How did you quadruple your natty test?

How did you quadruple your natty test?
The 300ng/dL result is from when I was 17 and I was cutting hard at that time. 1200ng/dL is me at 21, still training hard but on caloric surplus
I think cutting might have limited my test levels

• +1