For people who are looksmaxxing/looksmaxxed

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
Do you ever think about the fact that we have to look good in order for people to care about who we are? :dafuckfeels:

Humans being naturally shallow, GOOD LOOKING THING GOOD BAD LOOKING THING BAD OOGGAA :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I feel like no one would truly love my personality if I was ugly because your personality is perceived through your looks!!!

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: A lot of things don’t feel real to me anymore :feelsohgod:

Being born a chad you don’t worry about it, but if I became a chad I would think every second “WOULD THEY REALLY LOVE ME IF I HAD THIS OR LACKED THESE TRAITS” :feelshehe:

Might come back to edit this post and add more to it later when I can clear my brain fog

If I somehow got a girlfriend, I would always be concerned of whether they REALLY LOVED ME AND IF I TURNED UGLY IT WILL GO AWAY BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY DIDNT

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Gaia262 and Deleted member 5892
yea its life

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Stopping@Nothing19, ascension! and 1 other person
Do you ever think about the fact that we have to look good in order for people to care about who we are? :dafuckfeels:

Humans being naturally shallow, GOOD LOOKING THING GOOD BAD LOOKING THING BAD OOGGAA :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I feel like no one would truly love my personality if I was ugly because your personality is perceived through your looks!!!

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: A lot of things don’t feel real to me anymore :feelsohgod:

Being born a chad you don’t worry about it, but if I became a chad I would think every second “WOULD THEY REALLY LOVE ME IF I HAD THIS OR LACKED THESE TRAITS” :feelshehe:

Might come back to edit this post and add more to it later when I can clear my brain fog

If I somehow got a girlfriend, I would always be concerned of whether they REALLY LOVED ME AND IF I TURNED UGLY IT WILL GO AWAY BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY DIDNT
it will go away if you descend. Ive seen it all. bad fillers can ko ur smv + when i was healing during the rhino i took pics and my smv tanked lel. Im like so black pilled that I know that once i become old ill become fucked, we ALL ARE and theres no escape. dont fall for this trash love or give bullshit unconventional love to women. youre only playing yourself. if a girl looks better, upgrade at every cost. dont be stupid enough to be loyal to her. like fuck, ive seen girls leave from losing 0.1 psl and them come back and more from gaining 0.2psl.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Stopping@Nothing19, alriodai and 2 others
it will go away if you descend. Ive seen it all. bad fillers can ko ur smv + when i was healing during the rhino i took pics and my smv tanked lel. Im like so black pilled that I know that once i become old ill become fucked, we ALL ARE and theres no escape. dont fall for this trash love or give bullshit unconventional love to women. youre only playing yourself. if a girl looks better, upgrade at every cost. dont be stupid enough to be loyal to her. like fuck, ive seen girls leave from losing 0.1 psl and them come back and more from gaining 0.2psl.
ik this is irrelevant but is that u in ur pfp? ur a tyronemogger :feelsahh::feelsahh:

Worst thing is I have to looksmax hard already I got one surgery will get one more, am currently heightmaxxing for 2 inches to reach 6 and will do lots of softmaxxes all for some used ltb who literally just exists

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and Blackgymmax

This can be applied to many things such as money "would she of dated me if I was broke".

But you can then flip it, would you of dated her if she was fat and ugly?

In the end we are all seeking value , how an individual copes with doing this is down to them.

There was a study that monkeys would pay cherry juice to see high value monkeys/female monkeys. However, needed to be paid cherry juice to see low value monkeys. This is what we are, just accept the nature and it becomes easy to comprehend.

It's probably easier to cope with looks then money seeing your looks is essentially "you".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and Anchor_Ship
This can be applied to many things such as money "would she of dated me if I was broke".

But you can then flip it, would you of dated her if she was fat and ugly?

In the end we are all seeking value , how an individual copes with doing this is down to them.

There was a study that monkeys would pay cherry juice to see high value monkeys and female monkeys and needed to be paid to be see low value monkeys. This is what we are, just accept the nature and it becomes easy to comprehend.

It's probably easier to cope with looks then money seeing your looks is essentially "you".
cant really flip it to the fat and ugly because alot of guys would stay with her if she got fat and ugly given they were regular dudes, but given the case of the average girl that aint the case.

Your relationship market value is your looks + personality/compatibility + how you are doing in life. Not sure what's the point of the topic. If a guy leanmaxes from obese to lean will he keep thinking would the same girls find him attractive if he would be obese? The answer is obvious, no, they wouldn't but so what?

Would you find the same lean girl attractive if she would be obese? You wouldn't unless you have BBW fetish.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
cant really flip it to the fat and ugly because alot of guys would stay with her if she got fat and ugly given they were regular dudes, but given the case of the average girl that aint the case.

Only due to current market dynamics in the West. Most men would "upgrade" if they had the options to do so.

Given fair market conditions people would actively try to get their value or above.

Only due to current market dynamics in the West. Most men would "upgrade" if they had the options to do so.

Given fair market conditions people would actively try to get their value or above.
i dont know about that seeing the women celebs are with

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Same with statut and money, when we think about it..

muh personality
there’s 7 billion other motherfuckers on this planet
you probably haven’t even had a singular original thought yet you cope with this