For people who have leanmaxxed

manletmogger

manletmogger

Equinox
How long did it take for the skin to fully wrap around tightly around the face? Once getting to around 15% body fat

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 64829
How long did it take for the skin to fully wrap around tightly around the face? Once getting to around 15% body fat
Skin elasticity matters also building the masseters should help

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 64829
It’s very different some ppl have a lean face at higher and others need to go really low

But I notice debloat in the face doesn’t only have to do with being lean but also consuming less carbs, having good sleep and icing ur face

Even sweating will make ur face leaner in the day

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and manletmogger
It’s very different some ppl have a lean face at higher and others need to go really low

But I notice debloat in the face doesn’t only have to do with being lean but also consuming less carbs, having good sleep and icing ur face

Even sweating will make ur face leaner in the day
What about no sugar?

What about no sugar?
That also bloats

Eat whole foods. Ice or cold showers in the morning really helps too

I recommend u start hot since that opens up ur pores and all the dirt comes out then u switch to cold and that will close them all up

• +1
Reactions: thatboyd and manletmogger
That also bloats

Eat whole foods. Ice or cold showers in the morning really helps too

I recommend u start hot since that opens up ur pores and all the dirt comes out then u switch to cold and that will close them all up
Can u help me in pms?

face fat is the biggest mystery broski, im still fighting mine its a really slow fight but its going well for me atm

face fat is the biggest mystery broski, im still fighting mine its a really slow fight but its going well for me atm
Ye I’m losing sooo much but the tightness around my jaw is literally changing my whole harmony and face shape it’s actually so brutal

Ye I’m losing sooo much but the tightness around my jaw is literally changing my whole harmony and face shape it’s actually so brutal
i have pretty sharp jaw and around my face, midface is my biggest problem, I can literally see the fat slowly going away starting from the outside so zygos, ramus etc.

i have pretty sharp jaw and around my face, midface is my biggest problem, I can literally see the fat slowly going away starting from the outside so zygos, ramus etc.
Do u store fat in ur masseters?

Are you already doing a lot of cardio? I’ve recently started running 7km every night it’s only been a week and i’m genuinely noticing a difference already.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Are you already doing a lot of cardio? I’ve recently started running 7km every night it’s only been a week and i’m genuinely noticing a difference already.
Not recent I’m gonna start it up again but I think ur just losing all the water retention in ur face that’s why, I think it lowkey tightens up ur face like crazy thi

JFL I just killed two bags of pretzel m&ms and sub 10% bf. Ur a fat fucking meatball

0 transformed product I only eat raspberry and honey when suga needed
You can’t deny sugar to yourself you’ll need it but u can’t eat transformed product if u want to be fit af, so you need to find natural sugar

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Not recent I’m gonna start it up again but I think ur just losing all the water retention in ur face that’s why, I think it lowkey tightens up ur face like crazy thi
Perhaps just water weight for now but obviously overtime will lean down quicker, id you don’t eat like shit.
Definitely 100% worth doing if u wanna get lean quicker.

• +1
Isn’t loss of skin tightness related to the speed of losing / gaining weight

• +1
Perhaps just water weight for now but obviously overtime will lean down quicker, id you don’t eat like shit.
Definitely 100% worth doing if u wanna get lean quicker.
Ye can u help in pms rq?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo

Attachments

• IMG_5114.jpeg
    IMG_5114.jpeg
    684.9 KB · Views: 0