For people with thick/coarse hair, how to make your face look leaner

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Condition your hair loads and always condition after using shampoo.

Shampooing dries your hair out and makes it much more voluminous.

This extra volume, most notably on the sides/corners of the head makes your face look wider in a bad way, as in fat/bloated.

With conditioner, your hair will be silkier, softer and follow the contours of your head. This will make your face look leaner.

Legit makes a big difference.

Yeah I have thick faggot hair, I hate it.
It looks best when I havnt washed it for 2 days.

Yeah I have thick faggot hair, I hate it.
It looks best when I havnt washed it for 2 days.
Bro same, after a day your hair starts producing natural oil which gives it a softer, more conditioned feel. Condition the fuck out of your hair

Bro same, after a day your hair starts producing natural oil which gives it a softer, more conditioned feel. Condition the fuck out of your hair

Yeah I used to use conditioner,
I dont have any at home now though.
Used to use my moms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Do you mean leave in conditioner?

Fucking hate my bushy straw like hair. The only way to keep it under control is with enough oil to kill a thousand seabirds

Do you mean leave in conditioner?

Fucking hate my bushy straw like hair. The only way to keep it under control is with enough oil to kill a thousand seabirds
I mean normal conditioner, but leave-in would also be good.

Try both in your case

very true my hair always looks best after 2 days of no shampoo, when its silkier. whenever i shampoo i notice i look bloated kinda

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
use a blowdryer with some Argan oil and/or mousse. It’s all about the technique of how you blowdry and the brush. makes your hair hella smooth and silky

use a blowdryer with some Argan oil and/or mousse. It’s all about the technique of how you blowdry and the brush. makes your hair hella smooth and silky
Blow drying increases the volume of your hair making it even poofier. With Argan oil does it not do that?

Condition your hair loads and always condition after using shampoo.

Shampooing dries your hair out and makes it much more voluminous.

This extra volume, most notably on the sides/corners of the head makes your face look wider in a bad way, as in fat/bloated.

With conditioner, your hair will be silkier, softer and follow the contours of your head. This will make your face look leaner.

Legit makes a big difference.
Argan oil legit saved my hair

Blow drying increases the volume of your hair making it even poofier. With Argan oil does it not do that?
Its the blowdry technique and you need to invest in a quality ceramic dryer. Theres lots of youtube tutorials on how to create a straight smooth effect. Argan Oil + blowdry heat creates a coating on your follices which makes it looks silky.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I haven't used shampoo or conditioner regularly in two years and my hair is the healthiest it's ever been.