For Real, How Do I High-T Behaviormax??

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Serious now, this shit is so fucking fucked up!

I don't know what I should do tbh

Nofap?

Watch every single Mike Tyson video on youtube?

Take Zinc supplementation?

I need help to go from this:

romantic-sex-intro-1447371001.jpg

To this:

8685bfc7ae7fab3a5dddc79d4a1306f4.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's something legit wrong with me rn, looks are pretty much nothing without high-T behavior, I'm already taking care of my looks (buying the shit necessary to finally fix my subhuman hair) + getting back to shape + fixing skin. Fixing these 3 things will get me back to Dom faced chadlite level, the problem is that I'm acting like a fucking little girl, today I went to the supermarket buy some shit and the cashier forgot to give me part of my exchange, I almost left knowing that because I didn't want to make any confrontation. WTF??????

My profile is pretty much like this (from nose and above):

Captura de Tela 2019 11 15 as 002614

And I'm acting like this little bitch, for real, this shit MAKES NO SENSE!

Has anyone ever experience this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2227
inject

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, jefferson, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Inject t

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Start boxing

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Trust me if you inject T you will no longer feel like a little bitch

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I don't know, i can switch my personality/behavior easily

Confidence and behavior are constructed in on you perceive yourself

Looks and personality are only the same thing for others (the way that them perceive you)

Personalitya/behavior and hormones doens't seems to be correlated... exist some study about this?

bull semen up rectum w/turkey baster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and SikKunt
You cant fake being high T if you dont Inject. dont try to act tough if your not it will look cringe and someone will kick your ass eventually

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and chadpreetinthemaking
I don't know, i can switch my personality/behavior easily

Confidence and behavior are constructed in on you perceive yourself

Looks and personality are only the same thing for others (the way that them perceive you)

Personalitya/behavior and hormones doens't seems to be correlated... exist some study about this?

Conclusions

"
Most of the studies, however, were conducted by self reported questionnaires, the accuracy of which is questionable. In more sensitive laboratory paradigms it was observed that a participant’s testosterone rises in the winners of competitions and dominance trials, or in confrontations with factitious opponents. This created the theory that fluctuations of testosterone may be more significant than basal values in the importance of testosterone estimation in relation to aggression. On the other hand, the rapid increase of testosterone in the above situations entitles testosterone to be characterized as a stress hormone. All the above studies have methodological limitations because of the small number of subjects and samples. More creditability comes from a large survey conducted on 4179 normal men which showed higher normal values in subjects with aggressive personality or antisocial conduct (25). It is of interest, however, that the administration of high doses of testosterone in normal men had no effect on the self reported aggression scores of the subjects.
Men with fewer CAG repeats have more active androgen receptors and enhanced testosterone action. Asynchronous psychological maturation and the variability of testosterone secretion depends on the stage of puberty, and this explains the inconsistent and conflicting results of the studies of testosterone relationship with aggression in adolescents. In adult males neuroimaging techniques that have permitted visualization of brain functions have shown that testosterone activates the amygdala enhancing its emotional activity and its resistance to prefrontal restraining control. This effect is opposed by the action of cortisol which facilitates prefrontal area cognitive control on impulsive tendencies aroused in the subcortical structures. The degree of impulsivity is regulated by serotonin inhibiting receptors. The major agents of neuroendocrine influence on aggression in brain process form a triad: testosterone activates subcortical tendencies towards aggression and cortisol and serotonin act antagonistically to testosterone."

"In conclusion, we have shown that a single administration of 1000 mg TU in healthy young men, raising circulating T levels into the supraphysiological range, produces detectable but relatively minor mood changes (i.e. anger-hostility)."

Well changes, not too much too, will not make OP from a pussy to Sexual aggressive predator lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Conclusions

"
Most of the studies, however, were conducted by self reported questionnaires, the accuracy of which is questionable. In more sensitive laboratory paradigms it was observed that a participant’s testosterone rises in the winners of competitions and dominance trials, or in confrontations with factitious opponents. This created the theory that fluctuations of testosterone may be more significant than basal values in the importance of testosterone estimation in relation to aggression. On the other hand, the rapid increase of testosterone in the above situations entitles testosterone to be characterized as a stress hormone. All the above studies have methodological limitations because of the small number of subjects and samples. More creditability comes from a large survey conducted on 4179 normal men which showed higher normal values in subjects with aggressive personality or antisocial conduct (25). It is of interest, however, that the administration of high doses of testosterone in normal men had no effect on the self reported aggression scores of the subjects.
Men with fewer CAG repeats have more active androgen receptors and enhanced testosterone action. Asynchronous psychological maturation and the variability of testosterone secretion depends on the stage of puberty, and this explains the inconsistent and conflicting results of the studies of testosterone relationship with aggression in adolescents. In adult males neuroimaging techniques that have permitted visualization of brain functions have shown that testosterone activates the amygdala enhancing its emotional activity and its resistance to prefrontal restraining control. This effect is opposed by the action of cortisol which facilitates prefrontal area cognitive control on impulsive tendencies aroused in the subcortical structures. The degree of impulsivity is regulated by serotonin inhibiting receptors. The major agents of neuroendocrine influence on aggression in brain process form a triad: testosterone activates subcortical tendencies towards aggression and cortisol and serotonin act antagonistically to testosterone."

"In conclusion, we have shown that a single administration of 1000 mg TU in healthy young men, raising circulating T levels into the supraphysiological range, produces detectable but relatively minor mood changes (i.e. anger-hostility)."

Well changes, not too much too, will not make OP from a pussy to Sexual aggressive predator lmao
The nigga just needs to stop being a bitch tbh lmao

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Lmao what a shit study, they literally gave them ONE injection of 1000mg test undecanoate and then looked at thir behaviour over the next 8 weeks. Obviously that's barely going to do anything, it peaks to just barely supraphysiological for a week or two before dropping to normal, and testosterone's effects on mood and sex drive takes weeks to manifest after the peak concentration has already been achieved. Fucking brainlet scientists.

and when I say barely supraphysiological I mean about what 175-200mgs of test E per week would get you. And that only lasted a few weeks before dropping to normal levels.

Try 750mg test enanthate per week and you'll see a big change.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2227
I need help to go from this:

romantic-sex-intro-1447371001.jpg

To this:

8685bfc7ae7fab3a5dddc79d4a1306f4.jpg

My profile is pretty much like this (from nose and above):

View attachment 164526

And I'm acting like this little bitch

OP, don't get me wrong, but this side profile is very pussy, weak, feminine, you thought what? so first of all

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NECK? LOOKS LIKE A PENCIL... ALPHA MALE NEED BIG EARS, WHAT YOU THINK? YOU THINK THAT A CAVEMAN HAVE HEADPHONES TO LISTEN TO PUSSY WEAK NIGGAS TALKING ABOUT MUH DRUGS? OR TO LISTEN PUSSY CLASSICAL MUSIC? NOO! HE NEED BIG EARS, LONG MIDFACE TOO, LOOKS COMPLETELY RECESSED, EVEN MORE THIS ROUND NOT DEEP EYES, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CHIN? LOOKS SO RECESSED AND SMALL, YOU THOUGHT WHAT ABOUT THIS? LOOKS LITERALLY OF A THE BELOW AVARAGE CHIN OF FAMALES.... ALSO, THIS BROWBRIDGE... MY 14 YRS OLD GIRLFRIEND HAVE A BETTER ONE, WHERES IS THE ADAM APPLE TOO? WHATEVER, THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO LOOKS LIKE

PSFix 20191115 035731

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3123
Inject, stop fearing like a bitch, deep voice max, and learn how to box and shoot.
Pussies are pussies because they usually like to avoid intense situations out of fear of the consequences and further escalation

Learning how to deal with intense situations in a masculine manner is key, and you wouldn't bitch out of an intense situation that you know you're in the right because if it escalates, now you know how to give a sorry victim the two-piece combo from boxing.

Preparation for potential intense moments and escalation without bitching out is what separates the man from the boys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 1100, Cleftcel and 2 others
Inject, stop fearing like a bitch, deep voice max, and learn how to box and shoot.
Pussies are pussies because they usually like to avoid intense situations out of fear of the consequences and further escalation

Learning how to deal with intense situations in a masculine manner is key, and you wouldn't bitch out of an intense situation that you know you're in the right because if it escalates, now you know how to give a sorry victim the two-piece combo from boxing.

Preparation for potential intense moments and escalation without bitching out is what separates the man from the boys

Why some people chose to not Inject? what is the consequences?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2227
I'll engage in more masculine activities tbh, otherwise, I'll probably have to TRTmax, but I don't want to have small balls :kys:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'll engage in more masculine activities tbh, otherwise, I'll probably have to TRTmax, but I don't want to have small balls :kys:

Small balls mean more high IQ buddy boyo

I wish i could too but im low prenatal