for rhinoplasty

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
changing nose shape should only be done with top tier surgeons, I mean good tip work and nostril adjustments, as well as blending your tip and alar wings together for a more European nose,

if you only wish to change your bridge, such as a bump, or for a straighter nose, then you can go to a cheaper surgeon,

but seriously, don't try to alter your nose shape with a cheap turkish surgeon, low IQ as fuck and you will hate yourself after

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, fuxkdakikez and Tabula Rasa
i assume the best surgeons are in the uk and us yes?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
i assume the best surgeons are in the uk and us yes?
didnt research the uk but the us has very good surgeons, don't go to the beverly hills ones by the way, from my research a pro tip for us rhino surgeons is that there are very good ones in the south, such as in texas

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
changing nose shape should only be done with top tier surgeons, I mean good tip work and nostril adjustments, as well as blending your tip and alar wings together for a more European nose,

if you only wish to change your bridge, such as a bump, or for a straighter nose, then you can go to a cheaper surgeon,

but seriously, don't try to alter your nose shape with a cheap turkish surgeon, low IQ as fuck and you will hate yourself after
what about going to a top turkish surgeon? (would be cheaper than cheap us surgeons)

what about going to a top turkish surgeon? (would be cheaper than cheap us surgeons)
still a risk, especially for male rhinoplasty which has goals vastly more difficult to achieve than female rhinoplasty (ski slope and smaller), a rhino should be a one time thing with maybe a minor revision, you really really, wanna get it done right

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, tren_31 and Deleted member 52625
Top tier surgeon= more money, which i don’t have (frugal theory)

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
Don't do it, and ı'm saying this as a turkish guy.

Only things you should get in Turkey are hair transplant , laser hair removal and maybe botox.

I repeat;

DO NOT LET ANY TURK TOUCH YOUR FACE.

They have shitty education from shitty unis that exist every street and they are mostly experienced with female patients.

Even ı am saving money for going to a doctor like Richard G. Reish.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Top tier surgeon= more money, which i don’t have (frugal theory)
Just save up and invest in crypto till you have enough money.

Turks will fuck up your face.

I'd rather staying with my ogre nose than getting a surgery from a turkish doctor.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@rhinoplasty this is for you bhai

Don't do it, and ı'm saying this as a turkish guy.

Only things you should get in Turkey are hair transplant , laser hair removal and maybe botox.

I repeat;

DO NOT LET ANY TURK TOUCH YOUR FACE.

They have shitty education from shitty unis that exist every street and they are mostly experienced with female patients.

Even ı am saving money for going to a doctor like Richard G. Reish.
yeah turk surgeons only know how to make a tiny mega upturned nose

• +1
Reactions: ALP