For sex, which one matters: Bone Pressed or Non-Bone Pressed dick size?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Title. If I go balls deep in the foid, wouldn't the BP size matter more? Is this dependent on the circumstances? Which one does the foid "feel" when being fucked?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5522
Yeah maybe bone pressed.

But either way you won't hit her wall if you're sub 8".

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Chico Chicowski and Deleted member 4209
Yeah maybe bone pressed.

But either way you won't hit her wall if you're sub 8".
That's nonsense. Hitting the wall is mostly dependent on girth, not length. As in, how "wide" (as in: circumference thus girth) your dick is.
For hitting the spots (G-spot, A-spot, anterior fornix, posterior fornix) , it's all about length.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and DrOtaku
That's nonsense. Hitting the wall is mostly dependent on girth, not length. As in, how "wide" (as in: circumference thus girth) your dick is.
For hitting the spots (G-spot, A-spot, anterior fornix, posterior fornix) , it's all about length.
Yeah, i actually meant her spot's (the very end [in terms of length]) tbh.

that's why i said sub 8" (implying length... and not girth).

Obviously 8" girth is too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
for me i could go all the way in and wouldnt even get halfway to hitting anything important. :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 5694 and 1 other person
Yeah, i actually meant her spot wall tbh.

that's why i said sub 8" (implying length... and not girth).

Obviously 8" girth is too much.
Entirely depends on which spot we're talking about. With a 6incher, you can hit the G- and A-spot, but for the anterior fornix you need at least a 6.5 incher, and for the posterior fornix which is the deepest in the vagina, you need around 7 inches

• +1
Reactions: thecel
for me i could go all the way in and wouldnt even get halfway to hitting anything important. :cry:

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6512, THEMOGEE and 1 other person
Entirely depends on which spot we're talking about. With a 6incher, you can hit the G- and A-spot, but for the anterior fornix you need at least a 6.5 incher, and for the posterior fornix which is the deepest in the vagina, you need around 7 inches
Ik.

7 inches it is. Ideally 8 inches.

So bone pressed matters at the end.

Title. If I go balls deep in the foid, wouldn't the BP size matter more? Is this dependent on the circumstances? Which one does the foid "feel" when being fucked?
Bone pressed, and plz respond to PMs bro

Non-Bone Pressed
Bro it's obvious,you don't enter until your pelvic muscle JFL.
Just virgin could say Bone pressed.
If you are obese for example,you will struggle a lot...

5.9 x 5.1 gang wya

Non-Bone Pressed
Bro it's obvious,you don't enter until your pelvic muscle JFL.
Just virgin could say Bone pressed.
If you are obese for example,you will struggle a lot...
What do you mean it's not possible? In certain positions it is, like in cowgirl when the chick takes your entire dick, or in the "plowpose" position you can definitely go balls deep

U just got a small dick admit it
Dick shaming other men... as a heterosexual man... bro you're doing a foid's work... really makes you think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 6095
Ik.

7 inches it is. Ideally 8 inches.

So bone pressed matters at the end.
I'm just gonna throw my whole arm in the pussy then.

• Love it
Reactions: john2
U just got a small dick admit it
completely wrong, im small as fuck in general with peanut skull and somehow managed to get abv avg - out of nowhere

really nice gif tbh, i like that non stop flow of movement, also his body goes back while arms hit the wheel. Them they both goes together. opposite direction and then get back together in one movement. Really nice gif.

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and anti caking agents
Lmao bone pressed is cope. NBPEL is what really matters, and you'd know that if you weren't such a fucking virgin

I am not tho.
So you do know that one doesn't use all of his length for the most part, it varies with position. Maximum she can get is when she's on the top. And even then you don't use all of your BPEL length.

Are you sure that you aren't a virgin?

So you do know that one doesn't use all of his length for the most part, it varies with position. Maximum she can get is when she's on the top. And even then you don't use all of your BPEL length.

Are you sure that you aren't a virgin?
That's precisely why I pointed out in, iirc, my second or 3rd reply ITT that there are certain positions like that.

Not sure what you don't understand.

really nice gif tbh, i like that non stop flow of movement, also his body goes back while arms hit the wheel. Them they both goes together. opposite direction and then get back together in one movement. Really nice gif.
Love the autism.

I think I saw 7.6 / 6.0 was the optimal
More and you risk too much pain during the intercourse, leading to highter risk of break up / no sex at all
Less and the big dick halo isn't as strong

I'm just gonna throw my whole arm in the pussy then.
Yes bro, just blind fold her and throw your arm in theory.

If she asks is that your dong, just say yes.

Lmao this is epic :love:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512