for some reason the only girls who are into me are hot

sandhog

sandhog

truly ugly
it sounds like a fakecel statement but it’s true. i’m mtn and i’ve had more stacylite+ girls show interest in me than anything else. beckies literally just don’t like me no matter how hard i try to talk to them. it’s not like i constantly get stacies into me tho maybe a few per year. the only gf i’ve had was a htb. is it a niche appeal thing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, watah, Xangsane and 3 others
hahaahah lol that's so true

you will be dead by 4:37 am on wednesday 19th october 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oily703, Pollorex, Ascеnd and 11 others
it sounds like a fakecel statement but it’s true. i’m mtn and i’ve had more stacylite+ girls show interest in me than anything else. beckies literally just don’t like me no matter how hard i try to talk to them. it’s not like i constantly get stacies into me tho maybe a few per year. the only gf i’ve had was a htb. is it a niche appeal thing?
They're just nice to you cause they feel bad for your subhuman genes

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson, Primalsplit, sandhog and 1 other person
larp detector BEEP BEEP BEEP

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, GigaRetard and deadstock
IMG 20240903 214237

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Ascеnd, psychomandible and 3 others
Doesn't make any sense whatsoever, you're just not paying enough attention to the uglier girls that are into you so it doesn't register in your mind

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and GigaRetard
U are the htn 6,7 guy that cries about women hating u. Bro who are u fooling?

I really hate guys like u.

• WTF
Reactions: sandhog
Good for you now go slay I HATE FOIDS!!!

fucking traitor
what happend to the adonis pfp
what happened to the adonisgang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and psychomandible
only thing that matters is P in V.

They are not showing interest they are just playing with you. They love the attention from men… it’s easy dopamine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandhog and EverythingMattersCel
fucking traitor
what happend to the adonis pfp
what happened to the adonisgang
every fucking post i made people would ignore what i said and make hamza jokes i couldn’t take it anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and alurmo
Assuming this isn't LARP, you must be objectively above average in looks since hot women almost never go out of their way to flirt with men they don't know(incl. Chads).

Hot women usually are the main bitches that play hard to get because they know they have options. They can be very friendly and nice but they won't put out and fuck you on the first night that easily.

Usually, Becky's are sluttier on average because they crave more validation from men than Stacy's.

every fucking post i made people would ignore what i said and make hamza jokes i couldn’t take it anymore

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and sandhog
Well you must be above average but not hot enough to get consistent interest from Stacies. Still better than the majority of men so good for you.

Good-looking men get interest from Beckies, but Beckies are also more likely to be cold to attractive men so what you said actually kind of makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit