For tallcels. If ur over 6’3 and missed out on teen love dw ur life in ur 20s will make up for it

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
Before reaching my final height I’ve been incel for the first 18 years of my life. Never having spoken to a single foid. And recent months I’ve completely turned things around and I even slay mog my local slayers in highschool atm. Can’t wait for college

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 51465, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Tales from the back of the special needs classroom

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Kamui, edodalic29 and 3 others
From my experience height only gets better the older you get.

Height + frame is a long term investment.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, TeenAscender, Reformed and 1 other person
192cm barefoot here would turn 20 this year
Can confirm this doesn't happen at all.
It's literally face above all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, med, zura and 1 other person
All about face

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing and med
Tales from the back of the special needs classroom
I didn’t even mention anything about me. Copy/paste NPC ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
height is life
jaw is jaw
hair us life
eyes are your soul

Yeah. Might as well rope face is useless, height and frame is everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Reformed and Brus Wane
Maybe ur not NT. I can’t possibly imagine someone who is low inhibit and tall failing irl. Unless ur completely deformed facially

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You honestly don't know how lucky you are.

I'd beat an old lady to death just to be 182cm.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Reformed
So 6'2-6'3 doesn't qualify as tall now?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Reformed

Yeh I'm grateful to be this tall but idk why manlets believe just being tall would get you pussies / chad treatment.
To get that chad treatment you need a good face just being tall won't help

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and Brus Wane
So 6'2-6'3 doesn't qualify as tall now?
I mean 6’2 isn’t enough for the halo imo, unless ur frame is giga wide making u appear larger

I would beat one old lady per every cm of height that i get

• +1
Reactions: zura and Brus Wane
Yeh I'm grateful to be this tall but idk why manlets believe just being tall would get you pussies / chad treatment.
To get that chad treatment you need a good face just being tall won't help
I mean I didn’t say Chad treatment. But u will defo lifemog manlets by a mile if u don’t fuck up badly

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and 5.5psl
I mean 6’2 isn’t enough for the halo imo, unless ur frame is giga wide making u appear larger
True, in the 5'11-6'2 range frame and leanness makes a big difference in how tall you look, 6'3 you look tall no matter what. But unless we're talking about the Netherlands or Scandinavia 6'2 is very solidly tall. And even there it's in the 20th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Reformed and Deleted member 51465
I didn’t even mention anything about me. Copy/paste NPC ngl
I am not tall (bang on average height) but I have a friend who is 6’3 to 6’4 and absolutely repels women. You would have better odds of getting girls as a regular 5’3 guy than being him, because his behaviour is so appalling it can’t be put into words

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I am not tall (bang on average height) but I have a friend who is 6’3 to 6’4 and absolutely repels women. You would have better odds of getting girls as a regular 5’3 guy than being him, because his behaviour is so appalling it can’t be put into words
K? Autism / creepy shit being repulsive to foids is water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
True, in the 5'11-6'2 range frame and leanness makes a big difference in how tall you look, 6'3 you look tall no matter what. But unless we're talking about the Netherlands or Scandinavia 6'2 is very solidly tall. And even there it's in the 20th percentile.
im 187 in the middle of the day evening so like weak 6'2 and im very rarely height mogged and if i am, its usually guys that are barely taller. Recently once when i was exiting elevator i saw some guy maybe 6'7 but he was literally narrower than me, i wouldnt say that it was really a mog with this kind of frame of his

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior and Reformed
im 187 in the middle of the day evening so like weak 6'2 and im very rarely height mogged and if i am, its usually guys that are barely taller. Recently once when i was exiting elevator i saw some guy maybe 6'7 but he was literally narrower than me, i wouldnt say that it was really a mog with this kind of frame of his
Yeah most 6'5+ guys in the real world are lanklets, it's the 6'2-6'4 frame moggers I'm concerned about. In which country are you?

K? Autism / creepy shit being repulsive to foids is water
This is true but an average height man is already 5 inches taller than most women and 5 inches is a bigger difference than most think.

Assuming you are 6’3/4/5 barefoot (so 10-13 inches taller than women) how many women would you say actually prefer guys that height as opposed to normal size ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Yeah most 6'5+ guys in the real world are lanklets, it's the 6'2-6'4 frame moggers I'm concerned about. In which country are you?
poland

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
This is true but an average height man is already 5 inches taller than most women and 5 inches is a bigger difference than most think.

Assuming you are 6’3/4/5 barefoot (so 10-13 inches taller than women) how many women would you say actually prefer guys that height as opposed to normal size ?
It’s more ab mogging other men than being taller than the foid herself. If anything I’ve seen foidlets go for tall guys irl more bc of how insecure they prob are of their own height. Legit most normie couples irl is just a tall normie + becky

Logan Paul is 6’1.5 and he’s tall enough is he not

you're right