For the few yakhi's left on here - newgen/tiktokcels do NOT enter

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer

A little (hopefully motivational) trip summarizing my journey, memories and experiences on here.

Pre tiktok times were truly something else.

understandable most of the pre 2023cels have moved on, I wish y'all the best and appreciate the time I've been here and the knowledge I've gathered. The forum was one hell of a ride

@Xangsane @currylightskin @SubSigma @the BULL @averagejoe @Amnesia @thecel @TRUE_CEL @Enfant terrible @Pikabro @apemaxxed @MoggerGaston @thereallegend @ReadBooksEveryday @JustShower @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RTLBbc, Ryldoo IS COPING, horizontallytall and 16 others
Such levels of abused dog behaviour even after all those matches the only validation whichll satisfy him is from gay dalits brootal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, horizontallytall, Deleted member 29167 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Lmao and Corleone
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc

A little (hopefully motivational) trip summarizing my journey, memories and experiences on here.

understandable most of the pre 2023cels have moved on, I wish y'all the best and appreciate the time I've been here and the knowledge I've gathered. The forum was one hell of a ride

@Xangsane @currylightskin @SubSigma @the BULL @averagejoe @Amnesia @thecel @TRUE_CEL @Enfant terrible @Pikabro @apemaxxed @MoggerGaston @thereallegend @ReadBooksEveryday @JustShower @Biggdink

Good times, I miss the late nights of rotting in my dorm and trolling on tinder with you and Gonzalo
Miss exposing your micropenis
Forum has gone to shit the last few months
Your server too, I remember the rotfests there and trolling random greycels asking for advice.
It is what it is. About time I got more productive too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, gribsufer1 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Good times, I miss the late nights of rotting in my dorm and trolling on tinder with you and Gonzalo
Miss exposing your micropenis
Forum has gone to shit the last few months
Your server too, I remember the rotfests there and trolling random greycels asking for advice.
It is what it is. About time I got more productive too.
Trolling on tinder with you and gonzalocel was peak ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RTLBbc, |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 21661
Trolling on tinder with gonzalocel was peak ngl
"If you have a six pack on tinder you can get away with literally anything" something like that
Amazing thread
If you remember the girl who i called flat, I ended up dming her on ig later jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
"If you have a six pack on tinder you can get away with literally anything" something like that
Amazing thread
If you remember the girl who i called flat, I ended up dming her on ig later jfl
Damn, did it lead to something else than just a DM?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Damn, did it lead to something else than just a DM?
She was surprisingly receptive jfl, told her I was just messing around with friends. Well that's not far from the truth.
Didnt lead to anything sadly, maybe it could've but I didn't wanna put in the effort and who knows what she really thought. Would've been legendary if I did fuck though.

• +1
She was surprisingly receptive jfl, told her I was just messing around with friends. Well that's not far from the truth.
Didnt lead to anything sadly, maybe it could've but I didn't wanna put in the effort and who knows what she really thought. Would've been legendary if I did fuck though.
Oh well, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
@WishIwasChico tinder final boss

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, WishIwasChico and Niklaus Mikaelson

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Niklaus Mikaelson
wtf man, when did Niko stop being a mega-twink, life truly isn‘t fair.

• +1
Working out, good diet, grooming and tanning? Nah bro it was the thousands of dollars on facial blood injecting and other similarly obscure techniques that ascended him tbhtbh ngl
Lmao

You think he actually tans? I would have guessed he‘d fall down the 50SPF tret route when he started the plasma injections.

Nice healthy orange glow could also be super dosing of beta carotene

• +1
Ahh yes the good old times,don't check my profile and name tho

• JFL
Reactions: infini, lookism, kebab and 1 other person
Lmao

You think he actually tans? I would have guessed he‘d fall down the 50SPF tret route when he started the plasma injections.

Nice healthy orange glow could also be super dosing of beta carotene
I do in fact not tan and I re-apply sunscreen every 2-3 hours

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I do in fact not tan and I re-apply sunscreen every 2-3 hours
How did you achieve that orange glow in that case? You were significantly paler when you joined

• +1
How did you achieve that orange glow in that case? You were significantly paler when you joined
Probably diet tbh, It does include quite a bit of beta carotene. Apart from that possibly just genetics

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Probably diet tbh, It does include quite a bit of beta carotene. Apart from that possibly just genetics
Did you ever post a diet thread? I might have to stop hurting my skin by tanning if i can get similar results from diet alone

Gay admins won‘t reintroduce the notification feature when a followed user posts a thread

• So Sad
Did you ever post a diet thread? I might have to stop hurting my skin by tanning if i can get similar results from diet alone

Gay admins won‘t reintroduce the notification feature when a followed user posts a thread
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 20 44 268 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 20 49 579 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 20 53 053 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 20 56 775 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 21 00 745 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 21 03 454 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 21 06 153 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 21 09 235 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 21 11 985 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 21 15 310 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 21 18 720 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 21 22 042 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets
Screenshot 2023 10 24 00 21 28 123 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorssheets

This is what I eat, it's 100g * whatever number is next to it. I keep adjusting depending on my blood work

This is what it comes out to
IMG 20231024 002028
IMG 20231024 002014

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, |Daddy_Zygos|, tbh aff and 1 other person
damn what are you doing with those test tubes?

• +1

• +1
damn what are you doing with those test tubes?
Got the shipped from https://bio-prf.com/

Edit: whops i thought you asked where I got them, they are blood storing tubes, I use them for seperating prp and prf for vampire facial

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
I still think you're Xangsane and nothing will convince me otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Niklaus Mikaelson

Thanks for sharing, bhai. 😻

• Love it
Where is the song from? :lul: Sounds so familiar.

• +1

Thanks! My brother heard me listening to this from the toilet while taking a shit and he said “What is that noise and why is it so familiar?” :lul:

• JFL
@Niklaus Mikaelson is the true definition of a gigachad because of his gigachad appeal.

He mogs guys like @Salludon and @Amnesia in appeal easily. Most people actually don't know, but looking like some PSL gigachad is not the way for appeal. Facial harmony and averageness is what girls like. Think of Jordan Barrett compared to Chico. Jordan Barrett has more striking features like hunter eyes, but he doesn't look sweet or NT like Chico, and that's what matters.

Don't believe me? @looksmaxxer234 and @Blackgymmax can confirm how many times Niko is the ultimate mogger for experiments.

What's best about @Niklaus Mikaelson is that he's a smart calm guy. He doesn't really have arguments with others, and if someone says something about him. He doesn't really try to argue with him as that'll just ruin his reputation and to what risk, to what benefit, especally if things are about to get tense. I strive to be like @Niklaus Mikaelson as he always avoids rough situations which is what real smart calm guys should do.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niklaus Mikaelson is the true definition of a gigachad because of his gigachad appeal.

He mogs guys like @Salludon and @Amnesia in appeal easily. Most people actually don't know, but looking like some PSL gigachad is not the way for appeal. Facial harmony and averageness is what girls like. Think of Jordan Barrett compared to Chico. Jordan Barrett has more striking features like hunter eyes, but he doesn't look sweet or NT like Chico, and that's what matters.

Don't believe me? @looksmaxxer234 and @Blackgymmax can confirm how many times Niko is the ultimate mogger for experiments.

What's best about @Niklaus Mikaelson is that he's a smart calm guy. He doesn't really have arguments with others, and if someone says something about him. He doesn't really try to argue with him as that'll just ruin his reputation and to what risk, to what benefit, especally if things are about to get tense. I strive to be like @Niklaus Mikaelson as he always avoids rough situations which is what real smart calm guys should do.
You're gonna expose that we're alts, you gotta remember to put in something negative about me, you need to retake the xangsane 101 course.

But appreciate it Bhai

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma and Leo69
Thanks! My brother heard me listening to this from the toilet while taking a shit and he said “What is that noise and why is it so familiar?” :lul:
Haha that's a really funny, love me some TMI

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

I miss your tinder experiments there were cage fuel tbh

• Love it
good old looksmax autism with that Youtube video:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it

Niko 2.0

• Love it
Is Xangsane ai generated

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back