For the guy who asked

B

banyerrr

Iron
Insanely terrible philtrum ik, have to maxx everything out to hide it.

Attachments

• 17282201242341513769995678727513.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 17282201639974972286740333551230.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1728220760945703755006537003142.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Side profile looks really off I can’t tell if it’s the nose or a combination of things

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Side profile looks really off I can’t tell if it’s the nose or a combination of things
Its nose and my zygos are far back, with bloat

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and CookieGuy
maybe you're right about the hardmaxxing part, just dont do it at a early age
Yh thank u bro, love to u mfs giving real advice instead of just hating ur a cool ass guy man🙏

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
Its nose and my zygos are far back, with bloat
send pic like this and u'll see it's not nose or "just nose"

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Yh thank u bro, love to u mfs giving real advice instead of just hating ur a cool ass guy man🙏
He gave you the grayest advice known to man.
'get surgery' is not real advice. Anybody can be better looking with surgery, but not everybody has the capacity to take such extreme measures at the current point in time and/or given their finances.

uhh it's still fine i guess, can you see now that it's not your nose? what do u think it is?
I think its mainly ny cheekbone structure, compared to many ppl my zygos go further back and arent as visible

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I think its mainly ny cheekbone structure, compared to many ppl my zygos go further back and arent as visible
You're a bit recessed with a flat maxilla. Looks fine, main issue is you're chubb(ier).

He gave you the grayest advice known to man.
'get surgery' is not real advice. Anybody can be better looking with surgery, but not everybody has the capacity to take such extreme measures at the current point in time and/or given their finances.
Imma just stay peak healthy human rn and just consume everything known to man which increases bone growth and quit many unhealthy habits which ruin me, things that increase bloat, like seed oils, and blackheads on my nose, as i said i still have a good 6 years of faster growth where im gna start finishing pubert which i when i will even slightly consider surgery.

Issue i have is i have high testosterone and higher dht levels which increases my nose size and inflammation in my nose
Jfl if youre actually serious

• JFL
Reactions: aids

Attachments

• stock-photo-profile-of-asian-man-portrait-side-view-2198342375.jpg
    stock-photo-profile-of-asian-man-portrait-side-view-2198342375.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 360_F_158915359_DXYNTw9EMiUF4Z6EMPTREFjXMxiLNOqQ.jpg
    360_F_158915359_DXYNTw9EMiUF4Z6EMPTREFjXMxiLNOqQ.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
Imma just stay peak healthy human rn and just consume everything known to man which increases bone growth and quit many unhealthy habits which ruin me, things that increase bloat, like seed oils, and blackheads on my nose, as i said i still have a good 6 years of faster growth where im gna start finishing pubert which i when i will even slightly consider surgery.
Eating eggs and meats isn't going to magically make you more forward-grown, it's genetic. Of course it will be beneficial for your health, but don't expect to fix any potential recession from that.
Just eat well, exercise, stay relatively lean.

Jfl if youre actually serious
Im acc serious, ive read studies and seen posts of proof of how these things increase certain areas for growth, its a common feature of higher test which shows more growth in areas such as the nose

Eating eggs and meats isn't going to magically make you more forward-grown, it's genetic. Of course it will be beneficial for your health, but don't expect to fix any potential recession from that.
Just eat well, exercise, stay relatively lean.
Yh ofc thats what i mean

Im acc serious, ive read studies and seen posts of proof of how these things increase certain areas for growth, its a common feature of higher test which shows more growth in areas such as the nose
Youre obv not high t

Insanely terrible philtrum ik, have to maxx everything out to hide it.
you should wait until puberty ends for hardmaxx, at least age 19. Your mandible seems to be the only failo that needs fixing. Your ramus area has not developed fully and jaw is backwards.

you should wait until puberty ends for hardmaxx, at least age 19. Your mandible seems to be the only failo that needs fixing. Your ramus area has not developed fully and jaw is backwards.
Wouldnt my philtrum also be an insane falio?