For the past 2 nights I've had dreams about PAWGs I've slayed in the past

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I have a recurring trend in my dreams where someone does something that I consider disrespectful towards me then I launch verbal abuse at them with every insult I can possibly imagine and they just absorb it and make me look like a fool afterwards for my overreaction
In the first dream I had, one of my past slays (black haired PAWG) entered my house while ignoring me so I verbally abused her then later apologized then we were hanging out and physically touching but I woke up before I could slay her in the dream

Last night I had a dream I was in a bar type environment but there was also a bed in the corner of the bar which seemed perfectly normal and one of my past slays (blonde haired PAWG) was talking to me then we got into the bed and she was lying on me while I had a boner.

I was complaining a while back about how long it was since I had a chubby slay but I fell back into coomer mode now I am more concerned about how long it's been since I've had a PAWG slay. I need to fuck a PAWG doggystyle again :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, geezcel, cvzvvc and 2 others
Sounds like you’re having wet dreams of women you’ve dealt with in the past, I get this too when I suddenly stopped talking to a girl. Can you not just go fuck another pawg?

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
i still jack off over a girl I used to fuck last year. Inceldom is brutal

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Lygodactylus
you @Xangsanemaxxing bruh ?

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
you the same nigga who forced @forevergymcelling to get a airbnb ????

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and forevergymcelling
Sounds like you’re having wet dreams of women you’ve dealt with in the past, I get this too when I suddenly stopped talking to a girl. Can you not just go fuck another pawg?
fucking a girl is too difficult in 2022, let alone finding one with my body preference at a given moment

• +1
Reactions: Neverbegameover!
if youre aspie like that how do you abuse and insult foids ?
The abuse mostly happens in my dreams but sometimes spills over into real life when I'm drunk enough to start thinking I am in a dream
Lately I just avoid foids because any pain they cause is really just self inflicted because I initiate things while trying to get something from them

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and currylightskin
BBC only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Corleone
The abuse mostly happens in my dreams but sometimes spills over into real life when I'm drunk enough to start thinking I am in a dream
Lately I just avoid foids because any pain they cause is really just self inflicted because I initiate things while trying to get something from them
if you got something to say , dont avoid foids , just tell it in their face like a low inhib chad

why don't you niggas just fuck a hooker once in awhile jfl

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser