• +1
Reactions: Lars
Worked well for me
C7053F9D D364 4961 9BAB EF8B7388C7EE

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, sorrowfulsad and 4 others
Aren't there some risks involved with that melanotan stuff? I read it somewhere and thought it may not be worth the risk. But I can't remember the thread.

• +1
Aren't there some risks involved with that melanotan stuff? I read it somewhere and thought it may not be worth the risk. But I can't remember the thread.
There are risks. Moles, freckles, acne can be side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and quakociaptockh
Sides : stiffness in body (u want to stretch a lot), some new moles on body, some moles get darker, bit darker hair, random boners sometimes in first 24h.

Pros : Gives insanely sexy colouring.

Go for it bro, i do it like once a week with tanning beds now that summers over. Did it before with beaches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Lars
Why do you want to get the skin of an ethnic med

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, Lars and 1 other person
Gives me nausea and makes me flush for like 2 hours but makes me burn much less and tan much more
There are risks. Moles, freckles, acne can be side effects.
First time I used was winter or spring so I wasn’t able to get enough sun and I got freckles. Didn’t have that problem in the summer. If you get enough sun exposure when you use it you shouldn’t get many freckles or moles

• +1
Reactions: Lars and lasthope
Stomach aches and nausea, dark freckles everywhere looking like someone flicked mud at my face, darker and coarser facial hair. Overall not worth it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lars and sorrowfulsad
Stomach aches and nausea, dark freckles everywhere looking like someone flicked mud at my face, darker and coarser facial hair. Overall not worth it.
how much you used? did you get sun exposure as well?

• +1
just tan like amnesia bro

• +1
Im scared of mt2 because of the stomach cramps and nausea.

• +1
how much you used? did you get sun exposure as well?

Of course, I would use it just before sleep the day before tanning, either natural or artificial light. I can't remember the dose but it was about an average amount. The tan wasn't even particularly good, I got a darker tan a couple of years afterwards when I started really maxxing my micronutrient intake. Malnourishment can result in an inability to tan and increased likelihood of burning. You see this commonly in Australian/Hawaiian vegans who look sunburned 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lars and Prettyboy
Why not just go for a tan twice a week tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Prettyboy
Of course, I would use it just before sleep the day before tanning, either natural or artificial light. I can't remember the dose but it was about an average amount. The tan wasn't even particularly good, I got a darker tan a couple of years afterwards when I started really maxxing my micronutrient intake. Malnourishment can result in an inability to tan and increased likelihood of burning. You see this commonly in Australian/Hawaiian vegans who look sunburned 24/7.
mh i heard the best protocol to avoid sides like new moles etc
is to just use only a little dose 20-30min before sun bathing

you probaly used the standard protocol which is more prone to side effects

mh i heard the best protocol to avoid sides like new moles etc
is to just use only a little dose 20-30min before sun bathing

you probaly used the standard protocol which is more prone to side effects

I looked it up and I used around 0.3-0.5mg per day for the first week and then 0.2mg eod after that to maintain. A vial is 10mg so my protocol would last me a few weeks. This is a fairly low dose, there are plenty of internet sites recommending 1mg per day which is way too high. If I took it in the day I would be sick all day, the only way to take it was to fall asleep through the nausea. Some people use anti-histamines to negate the nausea but it didn't work for me.

But yeah I'm sure internet broscience knows better than someone who ran several cycles of the stuff.

@loox

• +1
Yeah talked alot with loox about it he motivates me doing it
I’ve been thinking about sunbedding too, but kinda scared of the negative effects on health

• +1