For the people who quit minoxidil did you get you gains back.

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Solstice
If so how? Considering it since rumours of it destroying collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Yes

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
When i stopped i lost ALL my hair gains, i just re hopped back, dont ever quit it just collagen max with collagen supp + retin a + vit c serum + hyaluronic acid + dermarolling + chemical peels every month, otherwise you hair is DONE, deserted horseshoe rotten scalp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Rosemary Oil is proven to have the same effects as minoxidil without those side effects.

Rosemary Oil is proven to have the same effects as minoxidil without those side effects.
cope. Rosemary or any type of oil is good for eyebrows and eyelashes for mild growth and prevent breakage. There is only 1 study comparing it to 2% minoxidil in Iran but the study was extremely lacking and shit. Ive gone to lengths of burning my scalp with garlic and seen minuscule improvement, Natural remedies=COPE

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and SexyMofo
how? what did you use instead
I first stopped using it 2x per day for 1x per day instead, then stopped. Process of stopping it took 1 month. However I'm pretty sure I didnt respond to it that well because, except from the gains in the temples area, I had 0 sheddings (when I started and when I stopped)
I didn't use anything instead. Collagen loss fixed itself, used to have fine lines due to minox but now they're all gone