For those of you asking about what fucked up shit happened on my date, here's most of it

Primalsplit

Primalsplit

Kraken
For those of you messaging asking about what other fucked up shit happened on my date, heres most of it *i am a consenting adult with a safeword system... Ofcourse whod actually say a safeword? Please no judgement, concern or guilt in the comments or dms. They just make me feel shit.

(My vulvadynia and IC kicked up causing insane pain while he first shoved his fingers inside me.) I told him it hurt really really badly and he might have to stop and he said He fucking killed me. When i started having cunt pain he said something like 'aww so this is what your broken cunt looks like.

He wish he could stop but none of my rapists did so why should he and then slapped me and until i said he was right he shouldnt stop he should get everything he wanted from me. He told me to repeat it until i (incredibly painfully) came. While i was cumming and then having my massive aftershocks he made me say i loved my dad still. He asked me if i missed my daddys cock. I was fucking losing it i loved it so much. When the aftershocks finally stopped he said i was a good girl he knew i wouldnt let him be disappointed by my broken cunt. then he slapped me like three hard times and kept going. It was honestly so fucking hot. He went back for another minute or two and then he started fucking me. He said ever since i brought up loving having panic attacks when getting fucked hes wanted to feel me squeeze and he loved it. He told me i was a tight perfect little sex toy like my dad made me. He told me he liked the panic setting. He fish hooked me and i came so fucking hard again. He came in my cunt while i told him i loved his cock it felt like my daddys, im daddys fuckdoll, i want your cum inside me daddy please please i want it. Etc. After he came he pulled out and had me suck clean his cock. I asked him if i could cum now with his cum inside me (which i do almost always after getting fucked. He unhooked me and he told me to make myself cum for him. I did. And licked the cum i got on my hand. We both rinsed off and i brought up that the next day (Thursday) i was going on a three day trip with another guy. I told him i wished he could cum in me beforehand and i could make the other guy eat it out. He told me we were going to do that and he was staying over and we arent done for the night.

He started smacking my (now vaguely bruised) tits while i was still rinsing off. Then he said ‘thats enough lets go’ and pulled me by my nipples to the bed. He started hitting me with a paddle. I asked didnt he want to know if it me if it reminded me of (one of the only times) my dad made me wet? He asked me if it did. I said no. He hit me a couple times before grabbing the hair brush from next to the bed. He told me he was going to shove it in my asshole just like my dad did. He did so and fucked my asshole with it for a minute before stopping and hitting me a few more times. Then he told me to say it felt like with my daddy. As you likely saw/heard i was now wet and desperate again and i did. He fucked my ass with it for a minute again.

Then he said he was so nice for warming up my asshole before he used it. I said thank you thank you daddy thank you. He pulled it out and said he couldn't remember i never told him if i was still an ass to mouth whore or if that ended when my dad left. Before i could answer he put the brush in my mouth until i was gagging. He told me to keep it in my mouth and suck. Thats when he spread my ass cheeks and (this time he lubed) shoved his cock into my ass. I dont remember what i said but i sucked the brush for a minute and then started talking alot lol. I came. Before he came he pulled his cock out of me and said he wanted to look at my face and watch me suck myself off him. I did.

Also in the inbetween time i asked him the first time he came to me and he told me that the first time i came into his office in a short skirt he thought I was hot and had issues and i was immediately off limits cause client so he wouldnt think of me like that. But then i said that i was abused but my biggest problem is how much it turns me on to think about now. He asked me who touched me and how it started and I laughed and said something like 'if youre gonna make me wet you cant leave me hanging' before i started talking about it and that he couldnt help but jerk off when i left thinking about me begging him to use me like my dad did.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and baerr
For those of you messaging asking about what other fucked up shit happened on my date, heres most of it *i am a consenting adult with a safeword system... Ofcourse whod actually say a safeword? Please no judgement, concern or guilt in the comments or dms. They just make me feel shit.

(My vulvadynia and IC kicked up causing insane pain while he first shoved his fingers inside me.) I told him it hurt really really badly and he might have to stop and he said He fucking killed me. When i started having cunt pain he said something like 'aww so this is what your broken cunt looks like.

He wish he could stop but none of my rapists did so why should he and then slapped me and until i said he was right he shouldnt stop he should get everything he wanted from me. He told me to repeat it until i (incredibly painfully) came. While i was cumming and then having my massive aftershocks he made me say i loved my dad still. He asked me if i missed my daddys cock. I was fucking losing it i loved it so much. When the aftershocks finally stopped he said i was a good girl he knew i wouldnt let him be disappointed by my broken cunt. then he slapped me like three hard times and kept going. It was honestly so fucking hot. He went back for another minute or two and then he started fucking me. He said ever since i brought up loving having panic attacks when getting fucked hes wanted to feel me squeeze and he loved it. He told me i was a tight perfect little sex toy like my dad made me. He told me he liked the panic setting. He fish hooked me and i came so fucking hard again. He came in my cunt while i told him i loved his cock it felt like my daddys, im daddys fuckdoll, i want your cum inside me daddy please please i want it. Etc. After he came he pulled out and had me suck clean his cock. I asked him if i could cum now with his cum inside me (which i do almost always after getting fucked. He unhooked me and he told me to make myself cum for him. I did. And licked the cum i got on my hand. We both rinsed off and i brought up that the next day (Thursday) i was going on a three day trip with another guy. I told him i wished he could cum in me beforehand and i could make the other guy eat it out. He told me we were going to do that and he was staying over and we arent done for the night.

He started smacking my (now vaguely bruised) tits while i was still rinsing off. Then he said ‘thats enough lets go’ and pulled me by my nipples to the bed. He started hitting me with a paddle. I asked didnt he want to know if it me if it reminded me of (one of the only times) my dad made me wet? He asked me if it did. I said no. He hit me a couple times before grabbing the hair brush from next to the bed. He told me he was going to shove it in my asshole just like my dad did. He did so and fucked my asshole with it for a minute before stopping and hitting me a few more times. Then he told me to say it felt like with my daddy. As you likely saw/heard i was now wet and desperate again and i did. He fucked my ass with it for a minute again.

Then he said he was so nice for warming up my asshole before he used it. I said thank you thank you daddy thank you. He pulled it out and said he couldn't remember i never told him if i was still an ass to mouth whore or if that ended when my dad left. Before i could answer he put the brush in my mouth until i was gagging. He told me to keep it in my mouth and suck. Thats when he spread my ass cheeks and (this time he lubed) shoved his cock into my ass. I dont remember what i said but i sucked the brush for a minute and then started talking alot lol. I came. Before he came he pulled his cock out of me and said he wanted to look at my face and watch me suck myself off him. I did.

Also in the inbetween time i asked him the first time he came to me and he told me that the first time i came into his office in a short skirt he thought I was hot and had issues and i was immediately off limits cause client so he wouldnt think of me like that. But then i said that i was abused but my biggest problem is how much it turns me on to think about now. He asked me who touched me and how it started and I laughed and said something like 'if youre gonna make me wet you cant leave me hanging' before i started talking about it and that he couldnt help but jerk off when i left thinking about me begging him to use me like my dad did.
Yikes!

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
bro what kys

• JFL
It's not me. It's some mentally deranged whore. Look at her reddit account. She posts some nudes/semi nudes too.

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
It's not me. It's some mentally deranged whore. Look at her reddit account. She posts some nudes/semi nudes too.
what tje fuck

• JFL
dusty ass hairbrush man

• JFL
@Apparition this is what some women experience while you cryingly masturbate every night. :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
@Apparition this is what some women experience while you cryingly masturbate every night. :feelskek:
i rly dont care about some random reddit thread tbh ngl (which is probably a larp anyway)

I think this one might just be a mentally damaged whore.
i still rly dont care about some person i never met on the other side of the planet. there is absolutely nothing anymore that affects me because all the women i cared for are gone. why care about people you never met? why care about women you dont know? its pointless, isnt it?

Mirin the larp but wtf:hnghn:

• JFL
pls summarize or idc
Some reddit whore goes on a date with her ex-therapist and they do kinky sex through re-enacting her memories with her dad.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Some reddit whore goes on a date with her ex-therapist and they do kinky sex through re-enacting her memories with her dad.
damn, I feel like this shit is true because females are whores

• +1
damn, I feel like this shit is true because females are whores
I have been following this account for half a year because she posts some nude stuff and I just love broken whores. Seeing her stuff in my reddit feed from time to time. She had been posting more text lately but I find it engaging (because she's a broken whore). I think it is legit.

I have been following this account for half a year because she posts some nude stuff and I just love broken whores. Seeing her stuff in my reddit feed from time to time. She had been posting more text lately but I find it engaging (because she's a broken whore). I think it is legit.
I hate whores, they deserve death

He started smacking my (now vaguely bruised) tits while i was still rinsing off. Then he said ‘thats enough lets go’ and pulled me by my nipples to the bed.
☎️ ☎️ ☎️

"Ummm hello? Yes this is the Based department speaking!

You sir, are very based!"

• JFL
You go on dates? Hard to believe

But no one asked for any of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back