For those of you who are half-white, do you identify as ethnic/mixed or white?

For those of you who are half-white, do you identify as ethnic/mixed or white?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Da joos cucked Ernesto with dry air
Title, and be as honest as you can.
What treatment do you get from others IRL?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and bogii
Im nearly fully white but that 10% really makes me unique looking.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
@CupOfCoffee

Suck my dick

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Cidre enjoyer, Growth Plate and 4 others
Im nearly fully white but that 10% really makes me unique looking.
In this case you're white.
How do people react to you?

• Woah
  • +1
I larp as part white sometimes because there were Turks in my bloodline 500 years ago or so

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Xangsane
Depends on who I’m talking to. If I’m talking to crazy liberals and trying to get an advantage, I’m half mexican/native american. If I’m talking to normal people, I don’t even mention it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I look Mediterranean, my hair is darkest brown and normal brown eyes, a beige skin but my hair is 3b

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Depends on who I’m talking to. If I’m talking to crazy liberals and trying to get an advantage, I’m half mexican/native american. If I’m talking to normal people, I don’t even mention it.
What is your actual ethnicity?

I look Mediterranean, my hair is darkest brown and normal brown eyes, a beige skin but my hair is 3b
What's your ethnicity?

I'm fully black and I identify as white

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Vampire pheno?
Yeah. The bulging hooded eyes also make people uneasy.
7A815BBD 1AAC 4806 8A6F B1043810A25B

• Woah
  • +1
100% SSA black African. Hatred, since I was born.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Aren't you more than 50% white :ogre:

Or are you using half-white to just mean part-ethnic??

• +1
Aren't you more than 50% white :ogre:

Or are you using half-white to just mean part-ethnic??
I'm just a little over 40% white.
By half-white I mean half-white, half-ethnic.

• Woah
Reactions: Bvnny.
Why you pity react? @Xangsane I love the smoke
Arnold Schwarzenegger Weed GIF

WDYM hatred?
Black people are universally hated especially black men, it is what it is.

No friends, no foids, negative presumptions, low expectations it is what it is. I’m in a white country of course it’s like this but I didn’t choose it at the end of the day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
It does. Are you highclassmaxxing?
I've started trying to get a better fashion sense. I've really begun looking for better style.

Yeah, I'm trying to wear more high class looking clothing.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18522, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
Depends on who I’m talking to.
This tbh

Irl I only refer to myself as white (since I'm pretty much white by brazilian standards of whiteness)

If I'm on the internet then it varies (like, if I'm talking to sfcels I might refer to myself as a mutt, if I'm talking to more knowgeable people I might refer to myself as a gracilized atlanto-med but with mutt admixture...)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
Why you pity react? @Xangsane I love the smoke
Arnold Schwarzenegger Weed GIF

Black people are universally hated especially black men, it is what it is.

No friends, no foids, negative presumptions, low expectations it is what it is. I’m in a white country of course it’s like this but I didn’t choose it at the end of the day.
I hope people can be educated more on black history and colonialism, especially with the Jubilee going on right now.
People shouldn't be hated just on the basis of skin colour and features that they didn't choose at birth. People should be judged on merit and personality traits, not ethnic traits.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
That's pretty much white then. @8PSLcel is also 10% african.
Mine is Khoisan, it's what gives me the somewhat uncanny face. He's probably the more common black phenos. Those make a smaller impact at 10%z

• Woah
  • +1
I've started trying to get a better fashion sense. I've really begun looking for better style.

Yeah, I'm trying to wear more high class looking clothing.
@Niko69 might be able to help you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17791
This tbh

Irl I only refer to myself as white (since I'm pretty much white by brazilian standards of whiteness)

If I'm on the internet then it varies (like, if I'm talking to sfcels I might refer to myself as a mutt, if I'm talking to more knowgeable people I might refer to myself as a gracilized atlanto-med but with mutt admixture...)
:eek:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This tbh

How much white admixture do you have? You do look very Med.

People shouldn't be hated just on the basis of skin colour and features that they didn't choose at birth. People should be judged on merit and personality traits, not ethnic traits.
smoking on that @Armadillo pack

14739924 3977 4423 8239 A62B7D41E40F

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane
  • Woah
  • JFL
He did lol, got me into fashion in the first place.
I only know about suits/tuxes for formals, and tucked in buttoned-up shirt inside chinos/straight-leg trousers for smart casual, which I rarely wear.

Even though I will admit the polo shirt/bermuda shorts/tied jumper combo looks really nice, I'd never wear that combo because of the people associated with this style.

I hope people can be educated more on black history and colonialism, especially with the Jubilee going on right now.
It will never happen that requires an open mind and some brainpower. Black people themselves are ignorant to their history, let alone other groups.

White is right in the 21st century.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
What's your ethnicity?
I think around 70% Han 20% Manchu and 10% Uighur

Can I pass as a Turk if I get hooked nose surgery?

• JFL
How much white admixture do you have? You do look very Med.
Said it before, I'm 77% med, and 3% turk (idk if I should consider that to be "white admixture" as well, since I have no idea how my arab ancestors looked like, those 3% are probably just arab admixture from the muslim niggas who emigrated to Portugal at the times of the Emirate of Cordoba).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
It will never happen that requires an open mind and some brainpower. Black people themselves are ignorant to their history, let alone other groups.

White is right in the 21st century.
It would take several generations to take down this "white is right" mindset. This would require us ethnics to band together, procreate and make as many kids with our wives as much as we can, and raise our kids in a very ethnic manner and educate them about white power/colonialism/racism from whites to ethnics. This will nurture them (and future generations) to dissociate with whites and they will eventually be able to silence white tears.

• JFL
I only know about suits/tuxes for formals, and tucked in buttoned-up shirt inside chinos/straight-leg trousers for smart casual, which I rarely wear.

Even though I will admit the polo shirt/bermuda shorts/tied jumper combo looks really nice, I'd never wear that combo because of the people associated with this style.
Steve jobs look mogs tbh. I've bought several turtlenecks tbh.

Wear a jacket with turtle neck, I got loads of young women turning heads. It's very striking.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 17791
It would take several generations to take down this "white is right" mindset. This would require us ethnics to band together, procreate and make as many kids with our wives as much as we can, and raise our kids in a very ethnic manner and educate them about white power/colonialism/racism from whites to ethnics. This will nurture them (and future generations) to dissociate with whites and they will eventually be able to silence white tears.
They know Hans! Shut it down!
51A35FE0 1AF5 4625 96A4 BC790853AB78

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Steve jobs look mogs tbh. I've bought several turtlenecks tbh.

Wear a jacket with turtle neck, I got loads of young women turning heads. It's very striking.
Noted. I'll take it into consideration during the autumn/winter months.
Rate this couple? I think this guy's style looks pretty cool/somewhat classic and old-fashioned. It may suit you well.

• Woah
Said it before, I'm 77% med, and 3% turk (idk if I should consider that to be "white admixture" as well, since I have no idea how my arab ancestors looked like, those 3% are probably just arab admixture from the muslim niggas who emigrated to Portugal at the times of the Emirate of Cordoba).
You're pretty much white then.

Title, and be as honest as you can.
What treatment do you get from others IRL?
I'm half-white, white-passing (dark blonde hair, green eyes) and i identify as white.

People assume i'm white and treat me as very white untiil i tell them i'm part ethnic then they start treating me as if i'm black

• +1
Damn, 70% ethnic. What's your pheno?
Similar coloring to this man (skin, eyes and hair) although I have curly hair 3a-3b. I would say mediterranean
20220603 223729

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
I'm half-white, white-passing (dark blonde hair, green eyes) and i identify as white.

People assume i'm white and treat me as very white untiil i tell them i'm part ethnic then they start treating me as if i'm black
What ethnicities?

Noted. I'll take it into consideration during the autumn/winter months.
Rate this couple? I think this guy's style looks pretty cool/somewhat classic and old-fashioned. It may suit you well.
View attachment 1714735View attachment 1714736
They seem at least 5psl. Guy's face seems too bloated but good bones underneath. Chick doesn't seem to have the best collagen, she's all make up frauded so I donno.

• Woah
  • +1